• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Guess What? An announcement!

L

logcabin

Re: Guess What? An announcement!

Congratulations Judy and Mike, that is just wonderful news to hear after everything y'all have been through.

D

Donna - dsw

[size=x-large]CONGRATULATIONS![/size]

Just got home and started checking the past messages - I wish you both the very best!

R

red stripe

BJ.. I expect that you can picture the amount of mail that we came back to after being away for 18 days.....
So we shuffled through the spam stuff and got to the good stuff.
E had opened your message, So I tottered out this morning and picked up the mail and started reading... I am wondering who this Judy and Michael were... then it hit me.. 2tall and BJ.. :grin

It made my day.. my sincerest congratulations to you both.. and if there is any way that we can be there.. we will.

B

BostonsJ

LOL red I figured the return address would clue you in. LOL So funny I guess we become our signatures here on the board. I'm BJ and 2Tall is just too darn tall. Even with 3 1/2 inch heels that I will probably break my backside trying to wear, I am still short next to him! My daughter is so flipping upset that we have to do this here without her presence. We have so many things to deal with this must be simple and sweet and will still be a very special memory for us. Given other circumstances we would have waited until summer and invited tons of people and just had a big ole BBQ. It is all going to be OK as long as Mike doesn't faint away from nerves. Glad you finally figured out who Judith and Michael are! Just look at it as my testing the brain power of the Trivia queen! :)

B

Bruce

Judy, I am running around like crazy, trying to gather up all those Elvis on Velvet paintings, that I know Mike loves, will be sending them out as soon as I get it all together.

Oh yeah, Congratulations.

B

BostonsJ

Oh no :help :help not the blue velvet Elvis priceless framed works of art Bruce! We couldn't possibly deprive you of those gems. :lol

S

Suez

Congratulations to the both of you!!! You know, while keeping up with all the health issues the two of you were dealing with lately the thought went through my mind..."will all this be the thing that makes them take that final leap into marriage?" They always say the tough times we weather together do make us stronger together as well. I would say the two of you are living proof of that statement, as the last few months have definitely tested you both!!! God bless you, and we wish you the best of everything as you continue making memories together!!

THIS IS THE BEST OF NEWS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US!!
(as if you could have kept this kind of news secret from your cruise-addict friends! ha!)

Suez & R