• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Happy Anniversary Cruisinpat and Craig

N

nieciez

Pat and Craig,

Wishing you the very best on your 31st wedding anniversary....didn't the time just fly by!

G

glo-ree-bee

And the time goes faster the longer you are married.

Hope all those years are just full of good memories.

May this year be one of your best!

Happy Anniversary.

D

Donna

Have a great anniversary with many more to come! (How'd you like that little cruise boat I sent). ha ha

Enjoy!
dsw

K

KathyR

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary with many more happy years to come.

Happy Cruising,
Kathy

O

o2cruise

Pat and Craig...A Happy Anniversary to you both, too! Forgot you all had said you were married the same as Nieciez/Bill....that is wonderful! I hope you have a great year together and with that cruise coming up so quickly!!!! Have a great time on the Grand!

C

Cruisinpat

Thanks everyone for the anniversary wishes. Our day was pretty low-key. Went to dinner and when we returned our son and his family were outside waiting for us. We were happy to see those darling grandkids (makes raising the kids worth it!).
I can't believe it's been 31 years. Seems like only yesterday. I guess we've grown old together and the best part about that is we still enjoy each other's company. It's wonderful to find that perfect mate so early in life.
Thanks again to everyone.