• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Happy birthday einstein

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
I'm not so sure it's a good idea to poke the bear about getting older... Ahh what the hell, Happy birthday Ein.

Einstein

Thanx Gang for the kind words and wishes. It was a quiet celebration but indeed enjoyable. The issue with being a year older was solved by my darlin as she mentioned in reality I was only a day older. :duh: It also mens I am a year closer to being retired with MORE time to cruise which is also GOOD. :banana:

Guess I did get my wish as we booked another cruise yesterday so now we our 4 Stacked which for an @ddict is GOOD. :clap: Princess was calling our names and they sent me a nice B-Day card so the least I could do is reciprocate. Well ttfn and Thanx again for the nice wishes. :cool:

Whimsy

Sorry I missed your birthday but glad it was nice. Booking a cruise for your birthday sounds like a great present. 4 stacked is wonderful!

seamom

Not sure which day it was with this floating system but will wish you many good days ahead. One should never just take one day to celebrate!