• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Happy birthday shipmaven

Bruce

I know I am a few hours early, but, I will never make it till midnight.

Happy Birthday to my dearest friend, and Arami's favorite Auntie. Best wishes for a safe and healthy year.

God Bless,
Bruce

Cruise cutie

To Mary Ann ...

Gem of a TA
Dearest Paesana
Honorary Auntie Par Excellence..
Mark and I wish you a wonderful Birthday with wishes for many more ,and cruises too and a year ringed in Good Health..

:spyglass::dance::banana:

Love Joanne and Mark

Mbandy

I am so glad Bruce posted this early because I am off tomorrow and would have missed it.

Happy Birthday darlin' Mary Ann. You are such a treasure to me and to all of us here. I hope you have a fantastic day :)

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Happy Bday Mama D. I hope Pucci wakes you up with breakfast in bed and a lovely sloppy facial. May you have a wonderful day, and a great new year.

Karry

Oh, Mary Ann, my DH's b'day is today (1/10) and we had such a glorious day with our DS'es, their DW'es and our 2 absolutely precious grandbabies, Bryan and Grace. I am wishing you TOMORROW, YOUR birthday a day filled with the wonder of who you have become. I am so honored that I have been able to share all your experiences. I wish you a day of happiness and perfection, because you are someone special and very rare. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
I am utterly speechless! THANK YOU Bruce, and all my friends who posted such kind words. Pucci and I went to a friend's house for a quick dinner, and I can't believe my eyes (through the tears).

Thank you so very much. May God bless all of you, too, with happiness and good health in the coming year.

{{{Hugs}}} to you all, and Happy Birthday to Karry's DH!

Tomorrow will simply be an ordinary work day here as it is for most.

Mary Ann