Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

HAPPY GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MAW & PAW

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by red stripe, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Wuollebear

Wuollebear Guest

Happy Anniversary!!! And best wishes for many more. I hope Rick and I see that milestone one day. You are an inspiration!

2. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Happy Golden wedding anniversary MAW & PAW.

Alf & Liz

3. Happy Anniversary Maw & Paw. Best wishes and a love coming your way.

4. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

get well and then :party

5. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Happy Anniversary Maw and Paw! :cheers Here's to many many more wonderful years together!
    And get better real quick Paw.

6. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Guest

Congratulations ! ! That's awsome. Good looking couple then, Good looking couple now.

7. lainie

lainie Guest

Congratulations, Maw and Paw, on 50 years of wedded bliss. That is quite an accomplishment! You are such a wonderful couple!

So..............................what's the secret to such a long and happy marriage???????

8. Cricket

Cricket Guest

I can't think of two nicer people to congratulate!! Hope your day was wonderful!

9. rburns44

rburns44 Guest

Happy Anniversary! That is quite a milestone in this day and age!

Becky

10. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Guest

Happy anniversay you two . Congradulations on 50 wonderful years.

11. conniecat

conniecat Guest

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ................connie

12. BobTuck

BobTuck Guest

Happy Anniversary Maw and Paw! Here's wishing you many more happy and healthy years together. :cheers

13. kruznut

kruznut Guest

:wave HAPPY 50th ANIVERSARY Maw & Paw ! :thumb :thumb

14. MoJo2Rusty

MoJo2Rusty Guest

Happy 50th Anniversery Maw and Paw. Wishing you the best.

15. Mgram

Mgram Guest

[​IMG] Maw and Paw ....... wishing you many more years of cruising life and the high seas together! :party

16. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Guest

As everyone before us has said have a very happy anniversary. Paw get well soon and get ready for the 50 years to come. You know maw by now. I'm sure the first 50 years were just the rehearsal of things to come.
    Rick and Jean

17. PEB

PEB Guest

Happy Golden Anniversary and may you have many more!

18. Happy 50th wedding anniversary Maw and Paw. May you be blessed with many more wonderful years together.

19. Maw and Paw............Happy Anniversary wishes going to both of you....wishing for many many more to come....

:cheers Ellie and Mike

20. maria

maria Guest

I makes me so happy to wish the two of you a Very, Very Happy Golden Anniversary. May the two of you be blessed with many, many more HAPPY & HEALTHY ANNIVERSARIES.

:wave