HAPPY GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MAW & PAW

W

Wuollebear

Happy Anniversary!!! And best wishes for many more. I hope Rick and I see that milestone one day. You are an inspiration!

J

Jill B

Happy Anniversary Maw and Paw! :cheers Here's to many many more wonderful years together!
And get better real quick Paw.

L

lainie

Congratulations, Maw and Paw, on 50 years of wedded bliss. That is quite an accomplishment! You are such a wonderful couple!

So..............................what's the secret to such a long and happy marriage???????

B

BobTuck

Happy Anniversary Maw and Paw! Here's wishing you many more happy and healthy years together. :cheers

M

Mgram

Maw and Paw ....... wishing you many more years of cruising life and the high seas together! :party

C

Cuervo Rick

As everyone before us has said have a very happy anniversary. Paw get well soon and get ready for the 50 years to come. You know maw by now. I'm sure the first 50 years were just the rehearsal of things to come.
Rick and Jean

C

connie seabee

Happy 50th wedding anniversary Maw and Paw. May you be blessed with many more wonderful years together.

S

silverfoxlady

Maw and Paw............Happy Anniversary wishes going to both of you....wishing for many many more to come....

:cheers Ellie and Mike

M

maria

I makes me so happy to wish the two of you a Very, Very Happy Golden Anniversary. May the two of you be blessed with many, many more HAPPY & HEALTHY ANNIVERSARIES.

:wave