• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

" HAPPY HOLIDAY "

J

JOHN(NJ)

HAPPY DREAM DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now my dream has warm weather, palm trees, and a cold umbrella drink....

It's snowing again so I guess this really is dreaming.

C

Cruise cutie

=yeah..I'm right with you on that dream John...Not snowing yet..but they are promising us a lulu on the local forecast..DH Mark is soooo tired of his snowblower..:(...but at least we have one to use..:daisy..Joanne

C

Cindy & Ed

We got snow overnight too and it is soooo cold I am definitely dreaming myself. When I wake up and see the white stuff outside, I just slink down here and start doing cruise stuff. So since I have been day dreaming at least part of every day since we booked our cruise in January, I guess today I don't have to feel so guilty about it!

C

Carnival Cruise Dolphins 22

There expecting a little bit of snow here as well. Yup, definately dreaming. :)

R

Rubysky

My dream is to have someone to pick up after us. Preferabally following us around, putting things back where they belong.
Friends & family say to get a housecleaner to come in once a week. I don't mind the vacuming , dusting & laundry. It is picking up 5 pr of dh's shoes & all the tools & machine parts. Mail that hasn't been checked, the "stuff" that I am working on, etc. The 2 of us attract clutter. It only takes 5 min for it to return after a day of cleaning. If someone else cleaned it up, they would put it where we could not find it and probabaly throw out little parts that were worth big bucks.