Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

" HAPPY HOLIDAY "

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by JOHN(NJ), Mar 12, 2005.

1. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Well maybe todays Holiday will have more people celebrating than our usual crowd.......

Todays Holiday is................

"Everything You Think Is Wrong Day"

My list would be too long to post here. I'm told as I grow older everything annoys me.

Maybe we should make this everything you think is wrong with cruising? I know there isn't much that bothers @ddicts, but maybe there are some pet peeves?

I guess one of mine would be the way passengers turn in to cattle on the last morning. Its a stampede and all are rushing to that big room of suitcases, almost like the running of the bulls ...................

2. .................When all the tables in the buffet area are clean except one. And someone is standing there complaining that there is noplace for them to sit. Thoughout the day you keep running in to that same person hearing them complain to others that they had noplace to sit.

3. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

Darn it!!! I knew I should have just gone back to bed!!!

I think it's wrong that some people can always find something to complain about!

4. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Hey Lizzard, is that a complaint???????? LOL

5. Well said LS. Walking on eggshells dealing with the whining of people, is not my idea of a good time. That is my complaint which is wrong :lol

6. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

The one I love was one women complainng "cause it was raining on the Caribbean cruise she was on"....lush, green ,tropical..DUH!!, Lady it's WARM rain and it's the tropics,it blows in, and blows out..HELLO!!..:dizzy.. I wanted to smack her..:(..or as Suer says drop kick her butt over the railing..Man...If I'd only been brave enough..=grrr.............. =screwy ..I give them "the look" , shake my head, and go on my merry way....:thumb..Joanne

7. red stripe

red stripe Guest

those people who head for the desk to complain when the Captain decides that the swells are too strong for them to be tendered to the private island safely .. :grin

8. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Geeeeeez don't tell my customers this please it has been a bad enough week! :grin

9. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Joanne... I'll go you one better. We were snorkeling in Grand Cayman a few years back when a rain squall came through. No lightning or anything just rain. We were swimming in 30 feet of water and people were shocked because it was raining :dizzy