Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Happy Thursday & Survivor starts tonight!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by reggae, Sep 20, 2007.

1. reggae

reggae Guest

Okay, I know I'm crazy for watching this show, but somehow I got hooked.

I hope this season is a good one...

Any other Survivor fans out there?

(Okay, I'm going to go outside and try to start a fire with two sticks now)

Have a good day all...

2. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Fandom is wanning a bit here. I wouldn't have known it except for your post. Guess I will have to go to the official site to see what is in store.
    Maybe this year there will be someone who became proficient in fire starting before getting to the island. If it were me you could be durn sure some of my jewelry would contain a bit of flint & steel.

3. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Guest

I'll be in front of the TV. I haven't missed a season yet.

Karin

4. Bobbie

Bobbie Guest

You betcha, reggae!! Looking forward to it! :thumb

I saw the preview on the TVGuide channel on cable. It's amazing how they built up the area and have to take it all down when they leave. Sad to see so much work go to waste!

Looks like they have a lot of very pretty girls this time. I'm sure my sons will be more interested in watching this season. :lol

5. Wow I had forgotten,they are doing away with Exile Island this year and there will be no car given away this year either,Jeff Probst hopes this season to get back on track after last years lackluster season!

6. reggae

reggae Guest

I'm glad they are getting rid of Exile Island.

My favorite was the one with Rupert, the first time he did Survivor.

7. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Korina - I have never watched it and don't know if I will start this season or not! I just got done watching Big Brother over the season (yawn) and Thursdays generally mean Grey's Anatomy and ER for me. Either way I hope you enjoy!

Meg

8. Meg I hear ya,they put all the good shows on Thursday,I dont watch ER or Greys but am hooked on Ugly Betty and CSI on Thursdays,so I have to tape some,and last year they had Men in Trees on Thurs as well,this year it goes to Friday,now you know all the shows I watch,I am adding pushing up daisys and Nightmare Kitchens for the 2 new shows this year,Nightmare Kitchens first show was last night and in Jan last season of Battlestar Gallactica,and maybe Dancing with the Stars!

9. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Lord Almighty - I meant Reggae in my above post!!!! I shouldn't be outta bed I am delirious! =lolgang

Korina - I love CSI too but I watch that On Demand and on Spike TV. Too many shows to follow and I don't want to spend all my time watching tv (although I seem to spend more and more time doing it in the winter).

Meg

10. nieciez

nieciez Guest

I am a tried and true Survivor fan and I WILL be in front of the TV tonight and DVRing it for Leatherneck ;) I didn't care for the exile island thing and I am glad they've done away with it. I still wish they would do a show is the wilds of North American somewhere like the desert SW or the Yukon or Alaska (in summer).

11. cjbee

cjbee Guest

I also love Survivor and will be watching. Has anyone heard when the next Amazing Race will start?
    CJ

12. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

We are all set to watch it here. I agree with you Nieciez, I'd LOVE to see them do one in the northwest US or Alaska

13. nieciez

nieciez Guest

I called Leatherneck to let him know the start of Survivor was tonight...I thought it was next week. He is only going to work 11 hour day today so he can be home in time :lol :lol :lol

14. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

I'll be watching it. :) Now that Big Brother is over (yeah for Evil Dick) it's the next reality show on the schedule.

15. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Guest

Just saw an article that the