• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have we met you yet on the Community board????!!!

S

seamom

To all you new arrivals!! .......Don't stop here in your search for finding the answers to your questions at Cruise @ddicts..maybe we can answer and we'd like to learn from you too!

We've noticed new faces here and would like to invite you to the Community Message Board. You are welcome any time, and we hope you decide to stay. We might sound a bit crazy sometimes (my hand is up) and you may not understand some of our joking, but hang out with us and you'll soon catch on as you get to know the personality behind the name! We talk about everything decent under the sun there, not only cruising.

There are many salty sailors hanging out there who have forgotten that their wealth of information is not to be taken for granted but they've become so attached to the community that they forget to check the other forums so ask your cruise questions there too......and use the "search" link to find your topic of interest at that forum.Or....meet up with the Cruise @ddicts in the Chatroom where savvy sailors drop in and out all day! If you need help getting there, just ask....

So.....please...hit the link below and explore the Community Board!

<http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/list.php?1>

Post Edited (07-07-04 14:23)

A

aileenw

Re: Welcome here......but you're wanted elsewhere!

"Hi"
I'm usually on the "Carnival" board.

S

seamom

Re: Looking for more cruise info and fun?

Bump up for another week and hope for new faces.

S

seamom

Re: New on Cruise@ddicts and looking for more info?

Welcoming the newbies arriving this week.

S

seamom

Re: We'd like to meet you on the Message Community Board!!!

Come on over....looking forward to seeing you today.

K

Kim1319

I'm a newbie this week! And I love this Carnival Cruise Lines board! But thanks for the invite to the other board. :eek:)

Happy Cruising!

Kim

S

seamom

Welcome Kim! You are in luck....lots of action on this board for quick answers. I haven't sailed Carnival for a long time so my info isn't up to date but any questions on other general trivia you'll find on the community board....so if you ever get stuck for an answer, come see us there!

S

seamom

This Carnival board is a great place..........glad to know this thread moves so fast to the back pages!! But to anyone just reading this....we'd like to meet you too!!

L

littlebobdog

In mid April I booked my first cruise for the July 12th sailing. I went online everyday since then. I logged on to my Carnival account so much that they probably blacklisted me already for jamming up their server. I goggled and visited every website, web page out there about cruising. But when I found this board, I stopped searching. I am here to stay. Great site, great postings and great info.

S

seamom

Well welcome littlebobdog........yes...I think this must be a great Carnival board to visit!! There is a lot of action here!

R

randykaye

Hi! I am first timer here! Just joined last week I think! and I am addicted! Me and my husband are going on our first cruise for our 5 year anniversary july 26 on the celebration! I found this site when I was searching for reviews of the ship, and have been addicted ever since! I have learned all kinds a stuff, where to go , what to do, how to smuggle my alcohol, etc.. It's been great! I have never really done the whole online chatting thing, but when I post a question to ya'll, it is SO exciting when I get your responses.I LOVE IT! my husband says I am just obsessed, he just hasn't got the cruise fever yet, I have been ready to go since we booked in February! He told me to stop buying bikinis! We bought him some board shorts for swimming that have Corona's all over them, I was more excited than he was, but they are just perfect for Mexico! Thanks so much for all your help, and I am sure I will have more questions, we still have 2 whole months!

S

seamom

LOL...love that excitement, randykaye!!!!!

If you don't want just specific Carnival info and just want to burst with excitement somewhere where everyone's an addict........come on the community message board and let us know when you are a single digit midget (SDM...!! When your countdown is less than 10 days).

S

seamom

Up to the top to greet all the newcomers....wow..the Carnival board rocks!

S

seamom

Have we met you yet on the Community Board?

Just welcoming the ones who've arrived in the last month!!

K

Kelly00

hi i am not sure when i joined but i only read the post and they are just great i love this board. my first cruise will be on the insparaton on sept.5 well i hope to talk to you soon
kelly00

S

seamom

Hi Kelly....welcome and please join in posting more often! I know you will want to share your cruise experience when you come home...have a great time!

Now Ken....you behave yourself!!! (you can meet this character on the community board....if you dare :lol)