• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have we met you yet on the Community board????!!!

C

caszos

I just joined and I hate this site already. It has me addicted. We are going on our first cruise in 9 days! OMG I am so excited. Inspiration July 25th. Little bummed that we can't find anyone thats going on the same cruise! Thanks for all the advice, especially about packing!

S

seamom

Bon Voyage, caszos!! Yes..this place is addictive and don't worry, you'll meet many people on your cruise :lol though perhaps not as lucky to be informed and addicted as you are!

Hope to see you around Cajun Traveller!

J

Jeffy294

Hi.....im new to the board, I was already booked on the Triumph in august when I found this board and have been reading everybodys posts for a couple months now, I just figured I would go on and register. I am already addicted and I look forward to gettin on the computer to see what eveyrbody is talkin about.

S

seamom

Hi Jeffy........if you have time, drop in on the community board and post questions too...........and you'll find it is not just cruising there if you have other stuff to talk about! Welcome and bon voyage!

S

seamom

Hey...some of you are taking up the invitation...........great to see you at community board so why don't you head over too?

J

Jonestown90

I am a new member to this board as of today. I surprised my 71 year old step dad, my husband and 12 year old son with a cruise. We leave next Saturday, August 14th-19th out of Galveston on the Carnival Celebration on our way to Cozumel and Calico/Playa Del Carmen. I know for sure we are heading to Paradise Beach in Cozumel due to all of the great post that I have read about this free and fun beach. I am not paying for any of the ship's excursions. It is cheaper for us to do our own and be on our own time. ~Bon Voyage~

Carnival Fantasy 05/97
Carnival Celebration 08/04

L

Los Abuelos

Well I don't rightly remember when I joined other than it was probably around the time of our first, and only so far, cruise in March 2004.

I think I found out about (is it 'us' or y'all?) the board from somewhere in Cruise Diva and I have thoroughly enjoyed it ever since.

We got off the boat in March (5/days W. Carrib) and promptly booked Pride-1/2005 (7/day Mex. Riveria). But the bug has bitten and we couldn't wait so I figured a 37th aniv is about right for a cruise and now we're booked for Victory NY/Halifax AND WE"RE SDM!!!

Only trouble is no one else is going it seems so we'll have to use the whole boat ourselves. ;)