• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"Head's-Up"-2 New Cruise Shows Tonight.

K

kitten

On the Travel Channel, starting at 9:00 east coast time, 2 new cruise shows, filmed in 2009, first one is titled, "Why Not the Mediterranean?!", and the second one had no title, but is listed as 2 sister's and their families taking a cruise aboard Royal Caribbeans NOS. And after those 2 show's is Samantha Brown's repeat show of The Freedom of the Seas.

G

Gayle V

Thanks so much, Kitten. I'm going to go set the TiVo now. I always manage to miss these things. So happy to know about it ahead of time, for once. :grin

G

Gayle V

Got the TiVo all set. :thumb

Odd but I'm in Ohio and should have the same timing as East Coast, but my TiVo has those three shows starting at 8:00pm. All are listed under the title of "Great Cruises" . Each features a different ship. They are: The Navigator of the Seas, The Brilliance of the Seas and the Freedom of the Seas.

BTW, if you miss them at 8, 9, an 10 pm., they are on again at: midnight, 1am, and 2 am.