Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

"Head's-Up"-June 13th @ 10:00 p.m. e.s.t.-New Cruise Show with Samantha Brown!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by kitten, Jun 7, 2009.

1. kitten

kitten Guest

Next Saturday, June 13th @ 10:00 p.m. e.s.t. on The Travel Channel, Samantha Brown will be taking her mother and 4 of her best friends on a cruise aboard Carnival's "Freedom" sailing to St.Thomas, Antigua, Tortola/Virgin Gorda, Bahamas. By the looks of the previews Sam look liked she was ready to strangle her mum by mid-cruise!:lol So set your T.V.o's or VCR's. She did mention something about her, "stress-level"!!!:D

2. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Guest

Thanks for the heads up. I have to check west coast air time but that looks like a fund show. Like
    Samantha as a travel guide.

3. RosieRosie

RosieRosie Guest

Sounds like a good one! Thanks for the info. =sailor

4. Hooked

Hooked Guest

I think Samantha is great.

5. PassthePeas

PassthePeas Guest

I want her job!! Darn what a gig!!!

6. Corky

Corky Guest

I hate Samantha! :(

Just kidding!! :) I think she is swell and would love to be her for just one show...say to Egypt. :D

7. thanks for mentioning it, i'll be sure to watch.

8. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Thanks - yes I want her job!

9. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Enjoy her shows. Glad to see that she's 'doing' other than Royal Caribbean. Not that she did a bad job w/RCI; but good in that she's highlighting other lines. Hope to see her hit a new cruise line each season. Would really give the (virgin) viewing public a better idea for comparrison purposes... Hope she spends more time on the features of the ship/line though. She does tend to put more time into the ports. Habit, I guess.