Help and prayers please

S

ShipMaven

What a horrible shock to return to. You most certainly have my heartfelt condolences and prayers.

H

herb

I am so sorry to hear that! Especially since it was so unexpected. Sympathy to you and your family

S

Suez

Sue, I cannot imagine the shock you must be going through. More prayers headed your way. Talk about the highs and lows of life. You have experienced both in such a quick time frame. God bless, and be with you in the days ahead.

Suez

N

nieciez

Oh Sue, how tragic. Sending you my deepest condolences and prayers. May you find peace in the days ahead.

K

Karry

Deepest sympathy to you and your family. What a terrible shock for you. Sending prayers of comfort to you at this very difficult time.

R

Rubysky

What an upsetting shock.{{TexasSue}} I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences are sent along with prayers.

B

bostongal

So sorry for your loss - all my heartfelt prayers and condolences to you and your family during this time.

Meg

C

Cruisinpat

Sue - Please accept my deepest sympathy and know that we are here for you during this most difficult time.

S

shadoesmom

Sue - Bob and I are so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our prayers. Condolences to you, your family and friends.