Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Help and prayers please

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by TexasSue, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Cricket

Cricket Guest

I can't imagine it...Absolute condolences for you during this trying time.

2. SandyBeach

SandyBeach Guest

I, too, am sorry to hear of your unexpected loss. Please accept my sincere condolences. May God grant you extra strength for the days and weeks ahead as you deal with your loss...and may all those affected by this loss be comforted.

3. seamom

seamom Guest

So sorry to hear your sad news.......your heart must be breaking and I hope that it will heal with memories and time.

4. KathyC

KathyC Guest

I am so very sorry for your loss.

5. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

I'am so very sorry for your loss, sending prayers & good thoughts to you & your family from MN.

6. David's Mom

David's Mom Guest

Sue,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

7. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Sue, I send my deepest condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Hugs,
    Lisa63

8. John

John Guest

Hello Sue, I'm very sad to hear this news. Please accept our condolences to you and your family. We are thinking of you and hoping you find strength dealing with such a shocking event.

God Bless,

John & April Shallo

9. Tero

Tero Guest

That is so terrible.... life, or the end of it can be so cruel !
    I'm so sorry for Your big loss !

10. Oh Sue---You have my prayers--I am so sorry--What a shock for you and your family--You have my deepest sympathy.

11. Tero

Tero Guest

Why ? ? ?

12. Nessie

Nessie Guest

I am so sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family.

13. NiteStar

NiteStar Guest

You have my deepest sympathies and prayers that you will get through this a stronger person. God works in mysterious way and we can't always know the reason. Please accept my condolences and have faith that He will get you through this rough, trying, sad time. Hugs to you.

14. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

My condolences Sue. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

15. goboating6

goboating6 Guest

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you find comfort with your family and friends during this difficult time. Gone our the loved ones from our sight, but not from our hearts or minds. gobaoting6

16. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Sue,

Our words cannot express our shock, nor can they adequately console. Your grief is matched only by that of your husband. Please be assured you are both in our prayers as you try to cope with this most difficult time.

God Bless You.

17. lyndabaker

lyndabaker Guest

So very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

18. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

Please accept our absolute heartfelt condolences for your loss. What a tragedy to return home to.

19. cycofan

cycofan Guest

I just saw this - so sorry for your shocking loss! My prayes will be with you.

20. kruznut

kruznut Guest

You have my deepest symphathy and prayers for such an unexpected loss as this.
    :angel :angel