Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Here Are the Compass from 9 different RCCL Ships

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by cruiseclues, Nov 11, 2003.

1. cruiseclues

cruiseclues Guest

Here on our personal website are the links to Compass from the Adventure of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Splendour of the Seas, & Voyager of the Seas:

http://cruiseclues.com/activities.htm

There are Activities Sheets for other ships as well.

2. Any chance of getting a "Compass" in a PDF format?

Thanks!

Craig
    MKE

3. cruiseclues

cruiseclues Guest

Hi Craig,

The first link is to an Adventure of the Seas Compass in a PDF format. We provide all the links we are able to find, and continue to update the Activities page. We put any links we find on the Activities page, whether they have htm, jpg, pdf or other format. We do not have control over the format except for the activities sheets from our own cruises, though we probably would be unlikely to purchase Adobe Acrobat to do pdf creation. Which ship or ships do you have in mind?

Post Edited (11-20-03 15:26)

4. Really enjoyed looking at the Compasses. I have a couple of questions. I saw on one of the Compasses that you could purchase the soda package, while I am familiar(sp?) with this it also mentioned that it came with a Coke cooler, what is this? Do you just take it to someone and they fill it up when you want something to drink and it doesn't cost anything extra? Also, on the first formal night when they have the Captains Gala and Champagne reception, is this all that's served? What I mean is it only champagne or do they serve other complimentary drinks as well? Thanks for all the advice.

5. cruiseclues

cruiseclues Guest

SweetPea,

We never avail ourselves of the various cruise line's soda packages, and haven't even when we have taken our grandchildren. We don't want to carry the cup (cooler) around.

The Captain's Gala & Champagne reception on all our cruises served a number of different drinks via a tray brought around. In our last five cruises or so, we have told the waiter that we would like something different, as the drinks offered on the tray have changed somewhat in the last number of years. It is our understanding that any drink we order, during the Captain's Reception, is complimentary. We have never been charged for our ordered drinks during the Captain's reception.

6. The Navigator would be excellent, I'll just print out the jpegs.

Thanks for the collection (my first time cruising parents are info junkies even a year before our cruise in Nov 04)

Craig Ochs
    MKE

7. cruiseclues

cruiseclues Guest

Craig,

You're welcome. We wish you and your parents the very best of cruises.

8. abelcher

abelcher Guest

this is just great I have been asking people that were going on our cruise on the enchantment before us to get copies for us. And now I have them I did not get to look at them but booked marked it to look at tomorrow. THANKS cruiseclues. We went at the sea a few years ago and got the copies a head of time so we could plan ahead and it was just a great help. I can't want to read them tomorrow.

9. CC,
    One more question. Don't they also have soda packages where you can have a card or sticker and use this at any place on the ship for a fountain drink. Say I'm at supper and want a soda I can just tell the waitress and she brings me a Diet Cola in a glass. Doesn't it work like that also?

10. OpusX

OpusX Guest

How do you make the compass for the Voyager large enough to read? When I open it it comes up in another page but still too small/blured to read. Is it just me?

11. Ali

Ali Guest

Opus make sure that your IE is set to auto size images. Tools, internet options, advanced and then scroll to the multimedia section. When you go to the album and click on the page to open the Voyager sheet, click the link below the picture that says, full screen. Once it opens to the full screen click on the page and you will get a resizing button. It filled almost my entire screen and I have my resolution set to 1024 x 768. It was big enough to read it.

12. OpusX

OpusX Guest

Thanks Ali. I think the problem was my pop up stopper. Turned it off and now I get a symbol that lets me enlarge it to full screen. My IE was ok but I thought about the pop up stopper and it seems to be the problem as now it fills the screen.

13. cruiseclues

cruiseclues Guest

abelcher, you're welcome. Glad to know it's helpful to you.
    ---------
    SweetPea, We did not use the soda package on the Enchantment, but we have just added the image of the Bar Packages offered in the Compass to our Enchantment Bar Menus page:

http://cruiseclues.com/enchantment/barmenus.htm

We note it gave out a card. Hope that helps. We assume the way you described it is how it will work.
    ----------
    OpusX, In the case of the majority of our Compass links to the Voyager, they are on the Webshots website, which has a clickable "View Full Size" link just below the image of the Compass. When you click the "View Full Size", a new browser page is created with a HUGE image, with which you should not have any trouble seeing. In the case of the Voyager Compass link of joephila, you may need to follow the advice of Ali.

Post Edited (11-21-03 22:38)

14. cruiseclues

cruiseclues Guest

Make that 11 different RCCL ships. We've added the Mariner of the Seas, and the Majesty of the Seas Compass links.