• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey! Got promoted!

J

Jersey_Vic

Noticed I got promoted to 'dishwasher'

Guess I'll be on KP duty for a while.
If anyone wants extra mashed potatoes, let me know.

>:)

S

sail7seas

Someone want to tell me what 'jockey' has to do with cruising ........and how in the world that is the job description someone here chose to give me?

I don't like it very much. If they want us having these titles, how about letting us select one we'd like associated with our names?

Jockey.....cruiseships.....cruising.........Huh???

P

peaches

DISC Jockey is what it says- so it must mean providing entertainment and music in the lounges. That's a good job and one pax appreciate. I'm now a Baker- another position pax value, so I'm happy.

S

sage

Good point Jersey Vic. I think that it is fun, and I'm just happy that they care enough to give me a title.

P

peaches

I don't understand what's wrong with any of the titles (well, except I wouldn't want to be a galley cleaner probably). I'd work on the ship as the Jeweler, Baker, or DJ any day.

L

LandLockedInAZ

Is the change done on a calendar basis or the number of posts one has? I don't even know what my title is. Must post this message so I can find out. :)

S

sage

LandLockedInAZ,

You have a great job. I'm not sure how we get our jobs, but I think that it is great. At least someone cares that we are on the board and posting.

S

sail7seas

Isn't is wonderful we are all entitled to our own opinions? No one HAS to understand the other's opinion. They HAVE to respect their right to have it.

JMHO...... :)
Personally, I have not yet seen a title here I would wish assigned to my name. Still trying to find one I'd want and haven't yet.

S

sage

Sail,

I don't mean to offend, but it is just a chat board, a place to have fun and exchange ideas.

S

sail7seas

:jester.......Someone has a great sense of humor. Seems I have a new job description. :bounce

This is Funny!! =clap If ever anyone was totally unsuited........:)

C

Cruise cutie

Oh come on Sails... It's for HAL..you sell HAL perfect EVERYTIME!!..:thumb... enjoy.!!.I am on Par for Princess for selling as you are on HAL..so you are are to Quote my DD's "Awesome HAL Guest Relations Material"..:grin...:)..Joanne

S

sail7seas

:) Joanne......

I can just imagine me behind a Guest Relations Desk......that is a funny image. Tact is not necessarily my strongest asset. :roll If it's on my mind, it's on my tongue. :spank

E

elmorejj

Well I guess I`m out of the sand box and onto the decks! Anyone need a drink while I still have the "deck attendant" position. Who knows, I might be Master of the ship next week!!