Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Hotel - Cruise parking around the Port of Ft Lauderdale - Best Deal??

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Wingman54, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Wingman54

Wingman54 Active Member

Hello All,
    Have a 10-day cruise booked this November out of Ft Lauderdale, and was wanting to know if any of the hotels around there have any good deals for parking your car at their hotel, provided of course, you stay there at least one day pre-cruise.
    We normally fly in and not even have to bother with parking the car, but this particular trip, we decided to drive down.
    And we're not looking for free parking, just a decent price for parking for 10 days.
    Any insights would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thx in advance.

2. Charles

Charles Captain Weather

Hi

People here talk about Embassy Suites and the Hyatt Regency Pier 66. I know there are more that you could check out. But those two come to mind.

Charles

3. chris87

chris87 New Member

Hi All,

I have stayed at Hyatt Regency Pier 66 as a hotel guest and it is extremely close to the Cruise ships - There is a car park but we did not make use of it on our last trip.

I'm sure they must have an option for car parking as guests frequently start/end their cruise with a hotel stay pre/post cruise.

Good Luck!

4. chudybudy

chudybudy Active Member

5. chudybudy

chudybudy Active Member

Wigman54
    I also am on a 10 day out FLL Nov 21 Celebrity
    Richard