Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

How about a Roll Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Boston's J, Nov 28, 2001.

1. anivory

anivory Guest

<HTML>Hi,

Hubby and I live in Michigan. (No children) We discovered cruising in Nov. 99 and have been on 4 so far. We are planning on our 5 now. I will take a look at the boards and see what cruiseline would be good for our next cruise. I have tried NCL, Disney and Princess so far.</HTML>

2. Deck 9 001

Deck 9 001 Guest

<HTML>Hi,
    I'm Mike, originally from New York City, but now living in Taipei where I have two restaurants. I am now single and loving every minute of it.
    Have loads of cruises under my belt with sailings from the States.
    Here in Asia I continue my @ddiction of cruising also...
    Welcome all :newbie</HTML>

3. KathyN

KathyN Guest

<HTML>Hi I'm Kathy and my husband Georgeand I have enjoyed 11 cruises since 1985 when we went on the Fairsky of the former Sitmar Cruise Line that merged with Princess.
    We live in Windsor, Massachusetts in the Heart of the Berkshire Hills. Our next cruise is next Sept. on the Grand Princess.
    We have sailed with Princess, Royal Carib., Carnival, Celebrity and NCL. All were wonderful trips. Nothing compares to a cruise!
    This board is the absolute best for info and personal interaction. We're the 21st century
    version of pen pals, don't you think?</HTML>

4. lynns

lynns Guest

<HTML>Lynns from Arkansas.

:usa</HTML>

5. Noni

Noni Guest

<HTML>Hi! I'm Noni and I am an addict! Live and farm in Nebraska with hubby Rick. Love cruising ( it helps me keep my sanity ). Booked on the Grandeur Circle the Caribbean in December.</HTML>

6. Debbe

Debbe Guest

<HTML>Hi, I'm Debbe from No. Va, a manager for the world's largest ISP. (hee Hee). My significant other Rich and I leave tomorrow for a Southern Caribbean 10 day Seafarer on the Zaandam! His first cruise, my 2nd- ist was 10 years ago on the Rotterdam V. We are SO excited!!!!</HTML>

7. JimM

JimM Guest

<HTML>Good Morning. My name's Jim and I'm a cruiseaholic.

Lived all over the Northeast but got to Texas as soon as we could...now in Plano, north of Dallas. Came here 25 years ago to become public relations manager for Texas Instruments. Had so much fun talking and writing about technology, I left TI to write about computer technology for children, their parents, and teachers.

It took my wife 35 years to get me on a cruise. Now she can't keep me off. We'll be on the Star Princess in the spring, Cruise West in the fall.

JimM</HTML>

8. logcabin

logcabin Guest

<HTML>Hi, hubby and I live in a logcabin in Maryland, with our almost 17 yr old daughter and three labs who also think they are children.

Husband surprised me with a cruise for my 40th two years ago and have loved it ever since. Planning a cruise for late winter for our 20th anniversary (really 28, yes do the math, I didn't even have my driver's license yet (lol).

He wants to do Austrailia, me anywhere will do, and he want's a balcony room (woo hoo)!</HTML>

9. Emmy

Emmy Guest

<HTML>Good Morning..My name is Emmy and am married to Rick and will be sailing on Sun Princess in April on our 5th cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We live at the hub of the Great Lakes in Sault Ste Marie Ontario. We have 2 children a daughter Andrea almost 23 and a son Matthew 20. I have been reading this board since its startup. I amaze my TA with the wealth of information I have on cruising thanks to this board and others.

Emmy</HTML>

10. Mgram

Mgram Guest

<HTML>Mgram(Pat) and Don .....we are retired and been living in Bradenton, FL for 9 years. We have 7 notches in our cruise belt.....and hope to add to it by the end of 2002....have a little dry spell going for us......hate being landlocked!</HTML>

11. Cwusinbunny

Cwusinbunny Guest

<HTML>Hi there! Cwusinbunny here (aka Joyce)..married to cwusinhunny now for exactly a year (just celebrated our first anniversary on Saturday!)

We have been on eight cruises (NCL, Carnival, RCCL, Princess)

I am from Boston, MA now live in Lowell, MA and work at Emerson College in Boston :)

Happy cwusin and MERRY MERRY!</HTML>

12. Greg

Greg Guest

<HTML>Hi, I'm Greg from Tyler in beautiful East Texas. My wife, Dana, and I have been married 25 years and have been on two cruises with the third coming up next month! We have two daughters in college who will be with us on this next one for their first cruise. I am an independent oil and gas producer and Dana is a kindergarten teacher.</HTML>

13. Hucc

Hucc Guest

<HTML>"Doogie" a/k/a "Huccelberry" here. I'm a cruise-addict with a passion for anything in nature: mountains, trees, ocean: so I love anything that gets me outside: like cruising, camping, etc... I live north of Boston, Massachusetts and I'm a full time financial employee and a part time student at Boston University.

:wave Hello. Nice to meet you (again). :wave</HTML>

14. Jay

Jay Guest

<HTML>Hello Everyone,
    My wife Linda and I live in Laconia New Hampshire. Married 27 years. We have two grown boys. Linda and I both work for our local hospital. We have been on 1 cruise and will be booking another for April with our two boys and their SO's.
    It's chilly at 30 degrees and snowing this morning.</HTML>

15. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

<HTML>Denise here... from the chilly western 'burbs of Chicago. Going on my 6th cruise in Jan. with my Mom, Aunt and Sis. I'm a hopeless @ddict........ Married, 2 teens ...1 cat...no fish. Work at a local grade school (love those little munchkins!) Quietly stalking this board for a few months now.</HTML>

16. jeanoh

jeanoh Guest

<HTML>Hello there, My name is Jean and currently live in Columbus Ohio, but am originally from Nottingham England. Have been in the US for almost 40 years. Husband Joe retired from the USAF and also from the DOD, I retired from the Ohio State University..... (sorry, Michigan folks.... we beat you this year) do lots of travelling, by land and sea......12 cruises so far with 3 more booked. 4 grown children, 10 grands and 3 great grands, still enjoy a party!!!
    WElcome to all newbies, you`ll love this board..........jean

:UK :USA</HTML>

17. PEB

PEB Guest

<HTML>I am from Duluth Minnesota. My wife Shari and I have been married 29 years. I work in Computer Operations and Unix Administration and my wife isa nurse in emergency medicine. We have been on 6 cruises and prefer to cruise where we can find whales.</HTML>

18. Gil

Gil Guest

<HTML>Hello from LawnGuyLand, NY!
    We are Gil & Carole. First cruise was 7 years ago - and we are hooked. Have 2 planned for this coming year - Mariner to Baltic in summer to celebrate 10th anniversary, and Canal in feb (not sure which ship yet).
    I am a lawyer for a medical & scientific products company.
    Between us we have 3 kids - hers a 21 yr old Photography student, and mine a 27 yr old teacher & a 22 yr old recent grad looking to take over Marv Albert's job.

In addition to being addicted to cruising, I am addicted to baseball.
    And an amateur winemaker.</HTML>

19. Kathy

Kathy Guest

<HTML>:wave My husband George and I are from NW Ohio and have been on 17 cruises, hoping for #18 in the spring. We have been married 17 years, no children. I'm executive secretary to the president and vice president of an engineering firm and my husband is a field project superintendent (= he travels a lot, in Gerogia right now!) for a large hydraulics distributor.

We love to travel and in addition to our cruises, have done quite a bit of land travel, both in the US and abroad. We are big sports fans, especially Ohio State football (GO BUCKS - they beat Michigan this year - about time!) and Detroit Red Wings hockey.

We love to cruise and of the 8 lines we've been on, Celebrity is our favorite.

Welcome to all you newbies - you've found a great home here with fun and knowledgeable cruisers who share your addiction.

Kathy

:usa</HTML>

20. Nancy

Nancy Guest

<HTML>Hi Nancy and John from Fruita CO. Were retired started cruising in 1998 and have been on 5 cruises number 6 coming up Dec 8th, on the Golden, and number 7 is booked on Hal for March 2002.</HTML>