Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

How did you get your C@ screen name?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by GloBug, Apr 8, 2009.

1. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

I have no imagination either.

2. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

Does there need to be an explaination? :lol Actually I picked this name about 9 years ago when I forgot my password on another cruise board. It suites me. :)

3. audrey

audrey Guest

On this board I use my name but I signed in as littleboy on another board and when I went on the cruise way back when everyone was looking to meet littleboy I have since changed my name to audrey on that board also but seldom even go there cruise addicts is my home

4. Karry

Karry Guest

5. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

I'm another with no imagination. Name plus last two digits of childhood ZIP code.

6. GloBug

GloBug Guest

You might say no imagination, I say GOOD MEMORY!

7. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Guest

Just my initials............

8. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Mine is my Hebrew name. Also, since I am a Spanish Jew, sometimes I am called Raquel.

9. MeauxMum

MeauxMum Guest

Quite simply: I live in a tiny community called Meaux (pronounced as Moe) and one of my English friends kept calling me a Mum instead of a Mom. I just put the two together and came up with MeauxMum. I've used this screen name over and again since the mid 1990's.

10. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

I love the stories but Calgon takes the prize. :lol

Mine is simple enough My log in for my work computer and my e-mail address at work are my first initial, M for Michael, and my last name. Not very original.

I wish lizardstew would post on this one. I don't rememer the whole story for hers but it was very interesting.

11. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Didn't a pet lizard jump into some soup or something like that?

12. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Yeah, it was something like that, I just don't remember the exact details. I'm going to be talking to her tomorrow so I'll have to ask.

13. Bibb

Bibb Guest

It's my real name.