• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How did you get your C@ screen name?

I

iluvcruzin

Does there need to be an explaination? :lol Actually I picked this name about 9 years ago when I forgot my password on another cruise board. It suites me. :)

A

audrey

On this board I use my name but I signed in as littleboy on another board and when I went on the cruise way back when everyone was looking to meet littleboy I have since changed my name to audrey on that board also but seldom even go there cruise addicts is my home

M

MeauxMum

Quite simply: I live in a tiny community called Meaux (pronounced as Moe) and one of my English friends kept calling me a Mum instead of a Mom. I just put the two together and came up with MeauxMum. I've used this screen name over and again since the mid 1990's.

M

Mbandy

I love the stories but Calgon takes the prize. :lol

Mine is simple enough My log in for my work computer and my e-mail address at work are my first initial, M for Michael, and my last name. Not very original.

I wish lizardstew would post on this one. I don't rememer the whole story for hers but it was very interesting.

M

Mbandy

GloBug said:
Didn't a pet lizard jump into some soup or something like that?
Yeah, it was something like that, I just don't remember the exact details. I'm going to be talking to her tomorrow so I'll have to ask.