Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

How do you find out past guest number?

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by pnorth, Apr 7, 2004.

1. pnorth

pnorth Guest

I need my past guest number to re-register at carnival's web site and I have no idea where to find it. Any ideas?

2. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

just call carnival.... however i went on my first cruise last nov,,, it takes about 3 months for it to hit the system

3. mardaho

mardaho Guest

when i filled out the fun pass
    it automatically came up on the sheet
    it showed up on mine but not my husbands so I just put the same number in

4. aileenw

aileenw Guest

I called carnival and they gave it to me after some VIP treatment. I guess they wanted to make sure I was who i really am. It also appears on the currents magazine you receive from Carnival as a past guest.

5. shadoesmom

shadoesmom Guest

I emailed my PVP to get mine. He got back to me really fast. Our Currents comes in my hubby's name with his number.

6. I emailed Carnival with as much info about my past cruise as I could remember. (It was 3 years ago, so I didn't have much info!)

Anyway, it wasn't long before I received a reply and number.

7. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

It is on your currents newsletter where your name and address are. Or like the others have said, give them a call and they can give it to you over the phone.

8. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

I emailed carnival from their website like 2 years ago to get mine. Cause I was on like 3 Carnival cruises and never got a past guest number. But I emailed them and told them the ships I've been on and the dates, and cabin numbers. But last I knew trying to Contact them from their website wasn't working. So I'd call them if I were you.

Happy Cruising!

Kim

9. I e-mailed Carnival over six mouths ago and still no reply! [​IMG] Oh well! I filled out my fun pass with out it so I didn't think we really need it.

Post Edited (04-09-04 19:26)

10. jwmcq

jwmcq Guest

I called and got mine, my husbands and children's numbers within just a few minutes. Apparently the family is tied together as a family unit, but we all have different numbers.