• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How do you like our new home?

suer182

Forum Manager
Staff member
Kathie, go into the forum, at the very bottom on the left hand side, under DISPLAY OPTIONS, click on LAST POST TIME, under SORT ORDER, DESCENDING then click on show threads. Everything from July 31st should be there.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Found it Suz's. Thanks.

Now how do I get the Smiley's to work within my reply as I type?? They only seem to work as a Icon?? HELP AGAIN.

tango55

Can't log in at work anymore - it says page doesn't exist. when I hold my cursor over Forums - like before - I don't see Aft deck, or any of the other forums listed.

I tried what Suer said, I'm still only seeing a couple of posts from today, then from 2 days ago.

Terry

Corky

So after I posted the above, it just took me to the end of the same thread, versus back out to the Aft Deck like it did before. Will this be how it is from now on?

suer182

Forum Manager
Staff member
Dont be afraid to explore the sight people.

Kathie-across the top you will see QUICK LINKS under USER CONTROL PANEL click on EDIT OPTIONS scroll all the way down until you see MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS "message editor" in the drop down you want "enhanced". then click on save changes.

While you are in there, explore as you will see alot of things the same from other message boards.

12Cruise

Dont be afraid to explore the sight people.
Suer - I just did explore...and then, when I tried to get back to Any forum...it said there was an Error. I had to come all of the way out, then, come back to C@'s sign back on, and then it allowed me back to the Aft Deck.

I'll try it again and see what happens.

p.s. This is Corky!! I need to sign off and sign back in. :)

Corky

This is the error I get IF I leave the Aft Deck and go elsewhere, say Cruise Reviews, and then Try to come back to the Aft Deck.

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
• Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Okay Suzer.................

I can't find how to change the COLOR of the PRINT or the SIZE of the PRINT??

Any clues would help.

I did figure out the CLOCK and it's only off by one hour which is most likely because we have Day Light savings time here in Michigan. Who knows. It's not a biggy.