How do you like our new home?

audrey

everything is working ok for me thank goodness but I tryed to use the tracker and everything worked ok except I could not enter what ship I was going on and I emailed you about it a few days ago and I know you have been busy with site so what do I do to get me cruise into the tracker?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
everything is working ok for me thank goodness but I tryed to use the tracker and everything worked ok except I could not enter what ship I was going on and I emailed you about it a few days ago and I know you have been busy with site so what do I do to get me cruise into the tracker?
Hi, The Cruise Tracker is temporarily broken. Its going to take sometime to try to get it working again.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi John, I am getting used to the new board and am finding that it is pretty good. It takes me a little while to get used to change.

I am having problems getting my gif to come up in my signature though. I copied it over and it still is not showing up. I am sure that it is my fault and was wondering if you could help.

Thanks so much.
Hi JK, I'll be happy to help you. It looks like your trying to add this image:

I will be adding it to your signature now. :)

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Like any kind of change.....takes a little to get used to it, but it's so nice. Love the Smilies!! Thanks to your whole team for doing all this work John!!
Is Bob still around?? Don't see him much? :shrug:
Hi Kathie, So glad you like our new home. bOB is around and currently on a cruise to Alaska. Thank you for checking in! I hope to see you here more often again.