• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many cruises have you been on?

J

John

Also when did you take your first cruise and what ship? Also when was your latest?

I've been on around 9 cruises so far:

Chandris Gallileo
RCI Grandeur x2
RCI Voyager
Celebrity Millenium
Princess Golden
Canival Spirit
Regal Empress (x2 one nighters)

My first cruise was in March of 1989 on Chandris Cruises out of Miami.. a 5 night cruise to the Western Caribbean. It was aboard the then Gallileo Gallilea. A great time and made me a Cruise @ddict.

My latest cruise was this past Feb aboard the new Carnival Spirit on a 8 night exotic southern caribbean. It was a great cruise and my first aboard Carnival.. had a blast!

Ok, your turn!

A

Ali

I have sailed 19 times:

Emerald Seas
Carnival Holiday
RCI Nordic Prince
Carnival Tropicale
RCI Nordic Empress
RCI Monarch x 10
RCI Grandeur
RCI Voyager x 2
RCI Adventure

First cruise was onboard the SS Emerald Seas, then owned by Admiral Cruises and eventually bought by RCI. Out of Ft. Lauderdale on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. That started this whole addiction.

Last cruise was this past Christmas/New Years on the Voyager and the Adventure, back to back. Fourteen days of sailing. Had a great time in the sun while everyone at home was in snow.....LOL

2TallMike

2, Nordic Empress Halloween 2000, eastern Carib, 4 nights, 4 islands. Rhapsody of the Seas December 2001, western Carib, 7 nights, 3 islands. Upcoming Enchantment of the Seas October 2002 eastern Carib, 7 nights 4 islands..........................

T

TexasSue

I've been on 5 with 6 coming up and 7 booked.

First was on the Seabreeze when she was sailing for Dolphin Cruise Lines and I feel in love. Last was 9/2001 on NCL Sky, Vancouver to Hawaii and the love story continues on.

G

Gayle V

So far we've been on seven:
Monarch of the Seas, Feb. '96:
Majesty of the Seas, Jan.'98
Mercury, April '99
Splendour of the Seas, Nov. '99
Ocean Princess, Nov. '00
Golden Princess, Oct. '01
Carnival Victory, Jan. '02

H

Harvestmoon

ZERO ZERO ZERO!!!!

although, I am waiting to go in, 1 mth 12 days to Alaska. Hope they don't cancel!! Just waiting for my documents.

:CAN

E

edwardv

Not again John! First, you define what constitutes a cruise. Does one back to back cruise count the same as a 3 day cruise? How about a substitute question "How many cruise days do you have? on how many lines?"
evc

C

Cruzship

Lets see

Celebrity Meridian
Celebrity Horizon
Premier Big Red Tub
NCL Norwegian Crown
NCL Dreamward x2
RCCL Song of America
RCCL Nordic Empress
Carnival Sensation
Celebrity Century
RCL Vision of the Seas
Celebrity Millennium
Celebrity Galaxy
Celebrity Zenith

I think

J

John

I'd say each voyage is a cruise.. be it one night or one week.. each documented cruise is counted as one. :)

We must stay focused.. lol

J

just2classy

Working on number 11...

Premier Oceanic
Viking Serenade
Grand Princess
Century-Zenith
Regal Princess
Vision of the Sea
Dawn Princess
Radiance of the Seas
Radiance of the Seas
Paul Gauguin

S

sail7seas

We've been on about 45 cruises.

Four with Celebrity; Three on Princess; One on RCI and One (sort of) on Carnival.

The remainder are all with HAL...

Our first cruise ever was on Royal Princess and our most recent was Maasdam on May 5.......four more cruises currently booked.

A

Angela

I just got back from cruise number 6 and cruises number 7 and number 8 are coming up this summer.

I discovered cruising and am officially addicted!

G

Gitte

Maasdam - Statendam - 3 x Century - Star Clipper - Mercury - Costa Victoria - Caronia - Flamingo - Galaxy - Seabourn Pride.
And Sunday the Constellation.

Gitte :daisy

C

croozinsuz

Just can't get enough.....
Mardi Gras 1975 Bermuda
Mardi Gras 1985 Bahamas
Monarch of the Seas 1996 Caribbean
Royal Majesty 1997 (now NCL Majesty) Bahamas
Majesty of the Seas 1997 Caribbean
Dawn Princess 1998 Caribean
Grandeur of the Seas 1998 Caribbean
Carnival Triumph 1999 Caribbean
Celebrity Horizon 1999 Bermuda
Sovereign Of the Seas 2000 Bahamas
Sun Princess 2001 Panama Canal
Dawn Princess 2001 Alaska
Golden Princess 2001 Caribbean
NCL Star 2001 Hawaii
Sea Princess 2002 Mexican Riviera
Royal Princess 2002 Transatlantic in Sept.
Another one pending. Booked on board the Sea Princess!!!
Gosh...I know I've gotten some of the years mixed up. And I thought I'd never forget!!!

T

TerryO

2 so far. The first being last year on Explorer and again this year on AOS. Planning another for next year but haven't booked yet.