• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many days Roll Call!

M

maw

<HTML>Countdown clock says l month 2 days. Whoops that is from when I last sailed. Have to get something on that clock.

:candle</HTML>

T

Toto

<HTML> 32 days until we sail on the Millennium (Eastern Caribbean)
124 days until we sail on the Crown Princess (Hawaii/Tahiti/Hawaii)
</HTML>

H

Harry & Ann

<HTML>Three days and a wake up before we board the Grand for the Western Caribe! Getting antsy here....

Harry</HTML>

P

pattyk

<HTML>10 days until the Explorer - almost a single digit midget!!

98 days until we leave for the Zenith...99 days until sail away...I think I counted right!

PattyK</HTML>

L

Liz

<HTML>Good Morning from Montana.

10 days until the Sea Princess to the Mexican Riviera. I hope you all have a wonderful time on your cruise.

Liz</HTML>

D

dan40

<HTML>18daze2ours18minuts till Voyager of the Seas. 4 days till I get the wife to start packing her stuff. I can wait till the last minute because I'm a fast packer. She has to start early because she's a half fast packer.</HTML>

S

Shelley

<HTML>42 days and w/u till we leave for Ft. Lauderdale, 43 and w/u till we take our perch on the Golden Princess!</HTML>

F

FrankP

<HTML>First timer having only 11 days left to sail on the Inspiration out of New Orleans! Can't wait!!</HTML>

M

mcathy

<HTML>9 days till we leave for Ft Lauderdale :jump
10 days till we board the Golden Princess for our anniversary cruise :couple
I am so excited, have already packed to much, spent to much money and can't wait to spend more (doing my part for the economy) :lol

Happy Sailing
Cathy
:cheers</HTML>

H

hollyd

<HTML>51 days (11/23/01) to Galapagos Islands on Lindblad's Polaris!!! Yahooooo!!!!!
and
73 days (12/15/01) to Golden Princess - Eastern Caribbean!!! Another Yahoo!!!!!

Happy Cruising all you @ddicts!!!</HTML>