• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many days Roll Call!

J

Jamman & Patti

<HTML>We don't have another cruise on the books yet. :( Can someone smuggle us on ?

Jamman

:ribbon</HTML>

M

marshmallow

<HTML>101 days till Millenium (eastern caribbean) so hard to wait...but Toto and bel...you're both going on the Millenium in 32 days! have a fabulous time!</HTML>

S

stingray

<HTML>I know how you feel Jamman, We just got back Saturday (9/29) from the Triumph and haven't had time to sit down and plan the next one. This message string is helping to get my interest up though.

Stingray</HTML>

B

BeverleyS

<HTML>59 days until the Infinity although we leave the day before the cruise, which makes it 58 days, and we have to take off the day before that to "farm out" the birds, which makes it 57 days...tick, tick, tick...</HTML>

A

andrea

<HTML>3 months, 8 days, 10 hours, and 45 minutes until we depart for our January 14, 2002 sailing on Celebrity's Summit!

Woo hoo!

:D andrea</HTML>

P

Paul J

<HTML>We are going to cruise with Frank P on the Inspiration, 10/14/01!! This will be our 6th cruise; first on Carnival Cruise Line. Been to the Carribbean 3 times before, and still can't wait to see that blue water and beautiful sunsets! Wishing all fair weather, calm seas, smooth sailing!!!!</HTML>

D

Donna

<HTML>50 DAYS until we board the Monarch of the seas for our Birthday/Thanksgiving cruise!!! 11/22/01</HTML>

C

cruise lady

<HTML>Southern Caribbean on the Radiance March 16, 2002.
Happy Cruising Everyone
Cruise Lady</HTML>

M

mainecruiser

<HTML>Grandeur of the Seas - 1 month, 26 days, and 9 hours. The cruise just before Callie's.</HTML>

K

Karen J Wright

<HTML> 8 DAYS TO GO-Ocean princess 10-11-01

I am making people at work mad too--Getting sick of the countdown--Just want to go too--
Karen</HTML>

C

Catherine

<HTML>147 days untill the Vision and Hawaii, Gosh, is it that Long??????? sorry I counted now! :lol

Catherine</HTML>

B

Bryan Pearson

<HTML>28 days and a wakeup until we board the Crown Princess in Honolulu, heading for Tahiti via Bora Bora and Moorea. From the roll call, it would seem that we shall have the ship to ourselves.....where is everyone?

Bryan Pearson.

:usa</HTML>

D

Dawn

<HTML>16 days and a wake up! Carnival Spirit here we come!!!

See you on the ship Margie!

Dawn</HTML>