Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

How many days till your next sail-away?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by DisneyBlonde, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Angela

Angela Guest

<HTML>113 days to the Radiance! I'm so glad I found other people who count the days too! My husband thinks I'm completely insane.</HTML>

2. <HTML>5 months 15 days - Grandeur of the Seas (again)! Then, 26 days after that we'll be on the Summit!</HTML>

3. Elise

Elise Guest

<HTML>6 days until the Carnival Victory - 4day Canada
    142 days until Celebrity Horizon - Western Caribbean
    233 days until Carnival Pride - Western Caribbean</HTML>

4. Mermaid

Mermaid Guest

<HTML>Hey Diz, the Nekton Pilot I believe is a what they call a liveaboard dive boat. This one being in the Bahamas (I think). Cruising to a dive site, planning the dive, diving the dive, talking about the dive after the fact, and repeat 2-3 times a day for the length of the trip. Of course enough surface time will be included for safety purposes. All amongst other divers, that are as crazy as you are! Tell her DT..does that pretty much sum it up?</HTML>

5. Sherry

Sherry Guest

<HTML>178 days to the Circle the Caribbean cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas</HTML>

6. DisneyBlonde

DisneyBlonde Guest

<HTML>Thx, Mermaid...was wondering 'bout that.

On one of those cruise shows on TLC that I watch everytime it's on - think it's the one that features Explorer - they talked about cruising on a freighter. I was wondering if it was that kind of a deal, since I didn't recognize the name.

Thx!

Diz</HTML>

7. KathyR

KathyR Guest

<HTML>Mermaid you are so correct. Yes, we do tend to get a little crazy over diving. HOT!

Happy Cruising,
    Kathy R</HTML>

8. mcathy

mcathy Guest

<HTML>120 days on the Golden Princess first eastern caribbean cruise. I am so excited.</HTML>

9. Jake

Jake Guest

<HTML>Heather & Jake

248 days until our departure for Sydney and Regal Princess; 21 day cruise ending in Hong Kong....</HTML>

10. Nancy

Nancy Guest

<HTML>84 days till our cruise on the Sea Princess Oct 6th, 7 day Mexican Riviera.
    John and Nancy from Fruita CO.</HTML>

11. bes22

bes22 Guest

<HTML>282 days to the honeymoon (funny - my fiance took one look at the countdown to Voyager honeymoon cruise on my screensaver and said, disgustedly, "You're not even counting down to the WEDDING!")
    387 days to the as-of-yet unbooked Teacher's Cruise, which I think we'll find a way to do.

Possible 2 nighter on Regal to Nowhere in August but not sure yet.

bes22
    VOTS 3/24/02
    AOTS 7/7/02 (?)</HTML>

12. Audrey

Audrey Guest

<HTML>22 days till Alaska on Dawn Princess. We started counting last Aug I can't believe it is almost here.</HTML>

13. CruisJack

CruisJack Guest

<HTML>Ahoy Mates :)

Only 122 days until Radiance of the Seas!
    We'll be cruising from Vancouver to Hawaii.
    Yes, we are excited!

Ciao,
    Jack</HTML>

14. fla jack

fla jack Guest

<HTML>149 til the Summit 11 nighter & 236 til the Ocean P 10 nighter Regards jack</HTML>

15. Becky

Becky Guest

<HTML>55 days until we leave for Tahiti. can't wait!!!</HTML>

16. ruby_tuesday

ruby_tuesday Guest

<HTML>133 days til we sail on the radiance from honolulu to ensenada...
    have been waiting a long time for this vacation...</HTML>

17. sailinsal

sailinsal Guest

<HTML>Flying to Milan for precruise-tour July 7, Embarkation on Princess Crown in Copenhagen for Baltic Cruise and train to Berlin.................sailing July 15th for 10 days,,,everything I do not is centered about "THE Cruise"</HTML>

18. Tra4

Tra4 Guest

<HTML>121 very long days!!! But we started at 420+ so I'm happy to be here!! Radiance Vancouver to Hawaii!!!
    Just booked our first shore excursion--so I'm alittle excited!!</HTML>

19. mike&karren

mike&karren Guest

<HTML>86 days untill Carnival Triumph! Counting Down!</HTML>

20. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

<HTML>Jeez, I didn't think I'd ever get to the bottom of this post!!!!

105 days until the Radiance of the Seas
    385 approx. until the Adventure of the Seas

and hopefully another cruise someone in between those two cruises to hold me over!!</HTML>