• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many days till your next sail-away?

T

Taylor

<HTML>108 days to the Zaandam for 21 days on the Pananma Canal cruise (first time cruise)</HTML>

S

Sparkle45

<HTML>142 days till my sister and I sail on the Sensation......Wooooohooo!! Can't Wait!!</HTML>

T

Terry

<HTML>106 until Carnival Victory out of New York and 252 until Carnival Paradise special 11 day cruise around the Caribbean.

Terry</HTML>

T

Tammy

<HTML>
Tammy & Paul

101 days until the Grand and 109 days until the Majesty of the Seas!

But who's counting (lol).</HTML>

E

Ellen M

<HTML>127 days until we leave for Miami and 128 till we board The Vision, for 14 nights aboard her. Miami to San Diego by way of the Panama Canal. Hope that maw and steel write reviews and tell us all about her. With out you guys don't think I could stand the wait, a confirmed addict,lol.</HTML>

J

Joe

<HTML>117 days until we sail on the Brand New NORWEGIAN SUN....
Count-Down timer started at 278-days....</HTML>

M

Mother Scone

<HTML>11 Days before we sail on Crystal Harmony to Alaska.....10 Days until we leave for San Francisco.....we are at the packing list finalization stage now and we'll pack this weekend!</HTML>

S

Sunshine

<HTML>
Knew that it was a long time, but just counted and it is

296 days until we board the Seabourn Sun for our first trans-atlantic.</HTML>

C

CruzinTeen

<HTML>5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~GOLDEN PRINCESS~!!!!!!!
-CT</HTML>

D

Drew

<HTML>

92 days til Horizon to Bermuda, again. I like the idea of leaving a few things
hidden around the island for the Adventure cruisers to find. I have some good friends who live on the island so I will discuss it with them. Maybe a scavenger hunt is not a bad idea for the adventurous cruisers. Just hope I can make the May 2002 Zenith cruise with all of you.</HTML>

L

LindaS

<HTML>JUST 16 MORE DAYS TILL WE SAIL AWAY ON THE GRAND. ITS FINALLY NEARING AFTER OUR LOOOOOOOONG AND MISERABLE WINTER. BOOKED THIS TRIP BACK IN FEBRUARY AND THOUGHT THAT JULY WOULD NEVER GET HERE AND NOW IT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. HURRAY!!!!!!</HTML>

D

DisneyBlonde

<HTML>CruzinTeen - Single Didget Midget!!!!

I see you met my son, Jake Skywalker. Don't worry...your status is safe. He'll most likely only be an occasional poster. He saw me posting last night and wanted to say "Hey".

Diz</HTML>

E

emmy

<HTML>Good Morning Everyone,
10 months today we will be boarding the Sun Princess for a Panama Canal Cruise. That is 304 days and 11 hours away till sail time.

Emmy</HTML>

W

Wayne

<HTML>20 days, 19 hours, 50 minutes 'til we fly off to start our Rotterdam Med. Mosaic from Venice.

Docs are in and they have been studied and studied. Everything is set - thanks in great part to the friendly folks at Cruise-Addicts who answered our questions.

Now, it's just cruising the www. for last minute tips.
Wayne</HTML>

I

iluvcruzin

<HTML>No cruise booked yet. But, want to take one this November/December. I'm going to scout out some options for this fall.</HTML>