Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

How's Pucci this mornining Mary Ann....

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by nieciez, May 20, 2010.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

The update Sunday morning is that Pucci had a very restless night last night, which means Mommy slept very little as well. The stitches seem to be bothering him...as does the chicken with his dinner.:(

2. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

How long do the statches have to stay in Mary Ann? Sure will be nice when they come out....for both of you.

3. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear you both had a restless night. I'm sure it will just take time for him to recover completely. But he has the BEST medicine possible...........Love!

4. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

Hope the Man of the House improves a bit every day. Jacquies post made me laugh. Give him chicken and tell him it's beaver. Mind over matter and all that. XOXO from auntie Glo and cousin Kiefer.

5. Whimsy

Whimsy Well-Known Member

Hope tonight goes better and you both get some rest.

6. bostongal

bostongal Well-Known Member

Mary Ann - Please forgive me for not being here for Pucci but I am glad to read that he is eating and doing better. Please let him know that I am sending special scritches and lap time to him!!!!

Meg

7. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Maryann, I'm sorry to have just found the post reguarding Pucci and his surgery.
    I do hope and pray that he continues to recover and get back to his old self again.
    I know that this is not only hard a difficult for Pucci, but for you as well. (((Hugs)))

8. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

Woof, woof, woof!!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. ShipMaven

Thank you all so very much! We had a fairly tood night last night. He is curled up asleep in my office. When he awakens, I'll tell him I'm putting Cody in charge of guarding the stitches so he (Pucci) doesn't keep wanting to lick them!

10. korinalacount

korinalacount Well-Known Member

Ah the sweet thing.tell him we love him again,Moon will guard those nasty stitches,hugs and love.

11. ShipMaven

Thank you, Korina. Pucci had a restless night last night, which meant I had one, too. Couldn't fall asleep until after 3:00am.

12. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

Rylee and Timber send along tail wags, woofs and meows. Bread and I send gentle scritches. Sure hope Master Pucci gets to feeling better real soon with no further issues.

13. ShipMaven

Thank you Rylee, Timber, Tobyn and Bread. Perhaps Pucci needs to romp with his furbaby friends to get back his energy and appetite, then sleep at night!

14. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Well-Known Member

Tell Pucci to sleep and get well - there will be plenty of treats once he does!

15. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Georgie and Louie said to tell Pucci they are all ready to give him a romping good work-out so he sleeps better tonight :yawn: Feel better soon Pucci Puppy.

16. ShipMaven

I have conveyed the message to Pucci that he needs to get his tail end off the cushion and start some activities. Georgie and Louie, thanks for the offer. Georgie - I hope you've settled down after your experience that worried Mommy - and those of reading it. No more hide 'n seek, young friend!