Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Hucc - further news

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, May 19, 2008.

1. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

My heart and prayers go out to Hucc, Oliver and koolaid.

2. Olga

Olga Guest

I'm hurting inside. Really, really hurting. He's brought so much to us through this board and we are all better for his kindness and wisdom. We were all so very excited when Oliver arrived! How they can prepare Oliver for the outcome is beyond me. I know Hucc has been very, very depressed before. My prayers are that he get through this is the best possible way.

3. herb

herb Guest

Oh, how very sad. I hadn't notice Hucc post much, just thought he was busy with this and that.

Thoughts are with him and his family.

4. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Guest

How very sad, I remember when Hucc use to post on a regular basis, very insightful.

5. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Thanks Mary Ann.. I'll be in touch.and I'll dial up Koolaid on the morrow... My prayers never stopped.. my heart is just breaking for that wonderful family.... Joanne

6. Lisa

Lisa Guest

My prayers and thoughts are with HUCC, Koolaid and Oliver during this time. I got home from work and this has just devastated me........too young for this to happen to.

7. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

So very sorry to hear such news. . . . .

8. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Oh such awful news to see this morning.
    My prayer's & good thought's are on the way from MN.

9. nieciez

nieciez Guest

I am just heart broken to read that this has come to pass...like everyone I had hoped that the miracle would have been out there for Hucc. I pray that Hucc finds peace, comfort and strength in the days to come. God Bless you Hucc, Koolaid and Oliver.

10. reggae

reggae Guest

Mary Ann, I'm so sad to read this, I have no words....

11. logcabin

logcabin Guest

I'm so saddened to hear the news ShipMaven, and thank you for keeping us informed. My heart goes out to Hucc, Koolaid and Oliver. I had been thinking of Hucc alot the past few days too.

12. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Prayers are on the way for Hucc, Koolaid, and Oliver.

13. Karry

Karry Guest

[quote nieciez]I am just heart broken to read that this has come to pass...like everyone I had hoped that the miracle would have been out there for Hucc. I pray that Hucc finds peace, comfort and strength in the days to come. God Bless you Hucc, Koolaid and Oliver.[/quote]
    Denise, I echo your sentiments. I don't think I can add anything else to the beautiful messages I have read from you wonderful people, so I will just add my prayers for serenity for Hucc and his family. :angel

14. lady-bug

lady-bug Guest

I am saddened as well. He posted such positive and thoughtful comments. I am hoping for a miracle.

15. My heart is heavy with saddness. Hucc has been such a big part of C@'s, reading about Oliver and koolaid over the years has made me feel as if I knew them. My Prayers go out to Hucc for strength and courage, and for little Oliver who is the light of Hucc's life, also for Koolaid who is going this painful time. God Bless them.

16. Mal D. Olive

Mal D. Olive Guest

What a tragic situation!

Prayers go out to all for strength and comfort during the troubled times ahead!

17. Gayle V

Gayle V Guest

Oh my, that is so terribly sad. .I feel totally helpless to offer anything beyond more prayers. I hope Hucc and his family receive whatever comfort that is possible now.

And MaryAnn thank you for taking on the task of keeping us informed.

18. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

So sorry to hear this - my heart just breaks for them all. May they find the peace and comfort to deal with this. The strength and courage they need.

Thanks for keeping us posted and please let them know we are all thinking of them.

19. Oh I didnt want to read this! Yes If there is anything I can do Mary Ann,I would love to write Oliver,being adopted myself,and I lost my adopted father so very young,(well Dad was 54,but I was only 20 when he died. I cant imagine the heartache they are all going thru,know they have a lot of faith and love,so that helps,prayers,hugs and much love to the entire family! God Bless!

20. Wyn

Wyn Guest

Like many on this board, I had never met Hucc. That didn't stop me from following his story thru the adoptian years and cheering on his family. Life is just not fair. I'm thinking of the three of them constantly.
    Wyn