• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hucc R.I.P.

S

ShipMaven

Another Hucc update

Lisa63 will be visiting Hucc Saturday morning. Since he was so appreciative of the well-wishes from Cruise @ddicts, Lisa and I thought it would be nice to bring him a card on Saturday “signed†by as many @ddicts who wish to do so.

The card will have our Cruise @ddicts logo, with the words

Hucc – Cruise @ddicts send you our prayers and love.

Signatures will appear below that (either your Board name or real name).

Please respond to this note, which I’m posting both on the Community Board and the Aft Deck, if you wish to have your name included. We need your replies no later than 9:00pm EDT Friday, May 30th.

Thank you.

Mary Ann (and Lisa63)

S

ShipMaven

Another Hucc update

Lisa63 will be visiting Hucc Saturday morning. Since he was so appreciative of the well-wishes from Cruise @ddicts, Lisa and I thought it would be nice to bring him a card on Saturday “signed†by as many @ddicts who wish to do so.

The card will have our Cruise @ddicts logo, with the words

Hucc – Cruise @ddicts send you our prayers and love.

Signatures will appear below that (either your Board name or real name).

Please respond to this note, which I’m posting both on the Community Board and the Aft Deck, if you wish to have your name included. We need your replies no later than 9:00pm EDT Friday, May 30th.

Thank you.

Mary Ann (and Lisa63)

P

popcorn

Re: Another Hucc update

Alfer & popcorn from British Columbia Canada wish Hucc and family all the very best.

Liz

E

elliottsmama

Hucc my friend,
Know that I love you as if you were part of my family.
Stay brave and know we are thinking of you everyday.
May the blue angel always be at your side
Love
Cindy and Elliott

N

nieciez

And my prayers and wishes are sent too....sign us

Denise and Bill (nieciez & Leatherneck) VA