• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hucc R.I.P.

S

Sea Turtle

I am saddened to hear this news. While I never had the pleasure to meet Hucc face-to-face his written words were always strong and truthful. I hope all family, friends and C@ may find comfort in the beautiful memories Hucc created.

T

tango55

So sad. I'm bawling my eyes out. It's so hard when a member of the "family" leaves us. Rest in peace Hucc. Prayers to his family and may Oliver remember the good times only!

Terry

D

Donna - dsw

Re: A Toast at Sunset

You are on the best cruise ever my friend - may your family find the peace and comfort they need at this time till they meet you again.

Here's to you!

K

Karry

To Hucc, another star was shining brightly down on us last night. Merci, mon ami. :angel

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

Everyone above have expressed our feelings so well. We send our heartfelt thanks for having known HUCC for such a short time. Remember when he was trying to change his signature to the semi-four (sp) signs for HUCC? He had such fun doing that. I admit that I picture him looking like his original signature - Huckleberry Finn! Youthful, happy, inquisitive and freckle faced!

Go in peace and comfort Christopher. Koolaide, Oliver and all his family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers
Laurey & Ian

C

CruiseAholic

Here's to Hucc, now on an eternal cruise. Though I never met him in person, we did correspond on and off via email. May his soul be at peace as he begins a new journey.

S

sail7seas

I feel so awful to read of Hucc's passing. I remember him back to when he was getting his driver's license, when he first was meeting Oliver........
My heart sank to my stomach reading this thread.
May he rest in peace and may his family find peace in his loving memory.

M

MoJo2Rusty

God's Speed Huck, Although we never met, Some day well meet at the greatest sail away. :angel