Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Hucc R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, May 30, 2008.

1. cycofan

cycofan Guest

Re: Another Hucc update

You and your family are in our prayers!
    Love, Cycofan aka Lauren

2. Wyn

Wyn Guest

I've followed your story, Hucc, through the years of Oliver joining your family. We've never met, but I do think of you daily. I'll continue to send positive thoughts to you, Koolaid, and Oliver.
    Wyn

3. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

Add me too. I miss Hucc!! :(

Maureen (iluvcruzin) Cincinnati Ohio

4. Radiance

Radiance Guest

Please add my name also

Thinking of you Radiance

5. SueC

SueC Guest

Sue from NE Ohio

6. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

All the best from Mbandy & CarolinaBlonde (Michael & Susan)

7. suer182

suer182 Guest

suer and Warren

John(NJ) and Susie(Thumbs)

I am taking the liberty of adding John and Susie as they will not have internet access until Monday night.

8. suer182

suer182 Guest

Re: Hucc explanation

ShipMaven/Lisa63, thank-you for sharing this awful news about a fellow board member.

9. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

So very, very sad :(

Prayers continue for Hucc & family. :angel

10. uppitycats

uppitycats Guest

Oh dear! I remember these folks from when I first posted on the boards, some years ago. I am so sorry to hear of Hucc's illness. I've learned of several people that I know who have suffered from brain tumors...either they're becoming more prevalent (a really scary thought!) or people are talking about it more openly. Whatever.

I will keep all these dear folks in the light.

11. uppitycats

uppitycats Guest

Thoughts and prayers from me, too. I'm so sorry to hear this.

12. shadoesmom

shadoesmom Guest

We've never met, but I'm sending lots of hugs for you and your family.
    shadoesmom (TinaB)

13. GloBug

GloBug Guest

My heart is heavy, thinking about Hucc and his brave fight. This disease is so ugly, and takes so many. Thank you for the update, MaryAnn.

14. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

To one of my favorite comrads in the whole world. Christopher, I love ya buddy and my heart is breaking for you and your family. I am so sad that I missed that last phone call!!! I never did find your phone number to return that call. Gotta get my life more organized!!!

Please know that you have been one of the most inspirational people in my life, urging me to stay strong and put my faith in our Lord when I become discouraged. As one lady once wrote about her own battle: " I didn't give up, I just gave in and now I'm looking forward to going home to rest in His arms." Please give the "hang in there" embroidery to Oliver to remind him that his Daddy is a great man and has many friends in this life.

Hey, I just want you to know that my Mom knows all about you and your very steadfast fight against the enemy, and she is preparing a homecoming feast for you that is out of this world! ~ so expect a wonderful welcome when you arrive at your final destination. I'm proud to be called your friend, my brave one. I'm so bummed that I never made it to Ohio cuz one of the first things on my adgenda was to head straight to your house to give you a big ole hug. God bless you.

PS, would you be willing to take on the assignment of being my very own guardian angel? You know me, it's a tough job, buy hey, someone's gotta do it!!!! LOL Meanwhile, whenever I climb under my covers I'll be dreaming about your new set of wings and all the joy that you have brought into my life.

Much Love and many hugs, Mariposa

15. Jetty

Jetty Guest

I have never met this little family, but over the years I feel that I know them well, via their posting. My thoughts go out to them and a prayer is being sent to the family.
    Jetty

16. Jetty

Jetty Guest

Please sign me
    Jetty (Betty Jo) from S.W. Missouri

17. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

Kay (H2Obabe) from central MN

18. gram

gram Guest

Our thoghts and prayers are with you and your family. Joe & Evie (gram)

19. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Hucc, although I have never had the privilege of meeting you in person. We met on this board years ago and I have always valued your comments. You are, and always will be, in my heart. Thank you for having made my life better ... God Bless you, my friend.

20. audrey

audrey Guest

please sign me up Audrey Belcher