Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Hucc R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, May 30, 2008.

1. Gitte

Gitte Guest

Re: Another Hucc update

Mary Ann,

Please sign me in.

Gitte

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Hucc rushed to hospital

Am posting here and the Aft Deck, and the notes will probably be merged at some point later on.

Hucc has been rushed to the hospital with a high fever and difficulty breathing. Koolaid has given me permission to tell you that they believe Hucc will probably pass tonight or tomorrow. Please keep him and his family in your prayers, and pray for a peaceful demise for Christopher if this is, indeed, his time.

The card Lisa63 is preparing will be presented to Koolaid In Memoriam..

Our thanks to all of you. And my thanks for your understanding of my posting so many notes.

Mary Ann

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Hucc rushed to hospital

Am posting here and the Community Board, and the notes will probably be merged at some point later on.

Hucc has been rushed to the hospital with a high fever and difficulty breathing. Koolaid has given me permission to tell you that they believe Hucc will probably pass tonight or tomorrow. Please keep him and his family in your prayers, and pray for a peaceful demise for Christopher if this is, indeed, his time.

The card Lisa63 is preparing will be presented to Koolaid In Memoriam..

Our thanks to all of you. And my thanks for your understanding of my posting so many notes.

Mary Ann

4. Brian J

Brian J Guest

Re: Hucc rushed to hospital

So sorry to hear this he will be in my prayers!!!:(

5. sage

sage Guest

Oh Mary Ann, I am so sorry to hear this news. I will pray for the family and for a peaceful passing for Christopher. Thank you for keeping us who are so concerned updated.

6. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Can't begin to explain how terribly saddened I am to hear this news but it sounds as though Hucc has been thru so much lately that when he passes he will at last be at peace. I was devastated when my mother passsed from pancreatic cancer but thru my grief was a sense of relief as she didn't have to suffer any more. My heart goes out to Koolaid & Oliver.

7. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Re: Another Hucc update

Hucc, I never met you but thru this board I feel like we are all family. Know that I am thinking of you & your family daily.

8. Mgram

Mgram Guest

My heart hurts.............may Chris have a painfree and peaceful journey, when the time is right for him. May Koolaid and Oliver find strength and comfort in the love they have all shared these past few years.

This will be a real loss for all of us here. I think I speak for all of us when I say, "I'm not ready for this!" if it is the time, but we can't want him to hang on beyond what is tolerable. Just know we are all right here with you!

Prayers and peaceful thoughts on the way,

Mgram

9. Gayle V

Gayle V Guest

I don't know what to say. My heart just breaks for that whole family. I will add my prayers that the Lord brings them some peace.

10. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

God bless you Mary Ann. This is indeed hard news to share. I need to go have a good cry right now, so will post more later.

Hugs, Mariposa

11. surfergirl

surfergirl Guest

Such sad sad news. May God keep his arms around Christopher and family and keep him at peace.

12. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

I Thank you Maryann for keeping us posted. That man means a great deal to me. I hope he knows how much he is loved.

13. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Guest

Very sad.......ditto what Mgram said.....we don't want him to leave, but we don't want him to suffer......May Koolaid and Oliver find peace and solace in knowing how much Hucc loved them both.

Michelle

14. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Oh, how sad to hear this. I pray he will not suffer, and his family will find some ease, also.

15. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

I'm very sad to hear this news. I pray Hucc has a peaceful passing into the waiting arms of God. This is one of those times when I know I'm not supposed to question why, but I'm finding it difficult to accept things without question. Hugs to Koolaid and to Oliver. And prayers for Hucc.

16. Charles

Charles Guest

So sad.

c

17. earl_m

earl_m Guest

So sorry.

18. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Mary Ann, thank you for posting the news that we hoped would not come this soon.

Once again, I cannot find the appropriate words. Please, everyone, Hucc, Koolaid, and Oliver need our thoughts and prayers now more than ever.

Lisa63

19. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

I pray for Hucc, Oliver, Kool-aid. I know first hand how difficult this is. I wish for that miracle. They are all loved by many of us here on the boards.

20. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. He is in my prayers tonight.