Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Hucc R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, May 30, 2008.

1. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Re: Another Hucc update

Please sign for me Stephanie

2. Olga

Olga Guest

Re: Hucc rushed to hospital

To Koolaid: I know of you only through Hucc's postings. I remember well when you began the search for a child and when you found Oliver. I remember the hardships encountered to make Oliver a permanent part of your lives. Oliver found a WONDERFUL family, but more importantly, you found Oliver. However short the time has been to be with Hucc, it was long enough to know you have life-long memories of a man so great, he has an entire community here who will miss him. Dozens of people he's never met or spoken to loved him and his family. Although we will go through great sadness at losing Hucc, we can't even imagine the loss for you and your son.

To Oliver: How lucky you've been to have such a wonderful, intelligent, funny and loving Daddy. Well, we all loved him, too, but not like you did. I know you have lots and lots of memories. We know what cruises you went on. Fortunately, you also have photos and movies, too. That can help to keep him alive in every way that counts. He loved you so much and waited for you to become part of his life. We waited, too. When everything became "legal," we all celebrated because we knew you would be happy, your Daddy would be happy and so would your Dad. When you get older, you'll realize how lucky you were to find that family. We can't feel your pain, but we can feel ours.

Please know that my heart is breaking tonight, my eyes welling up with tears and it is difficult to type. I hope that Hucc has a comfortable ending, as he will then have a new beginning and will watch over both of you. With great sadness, I wish you all strength over the next days.

Olga from NJ

3. suer182

suer182 Guest

This is one of those times that I am at a loss for words. Ditto what Mgram and mrsrocster said.

4. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Thank you so much for this tremendous outpouring of love for our dear Hucc.

With tonight's change of events (see ShipMaven's note, "Hucc rushed to hospital") I am putting the completion of the card on hold until I see Koolaid and Oliver. So, please continue to respond and I will see to it that your names get onto the card, which I will then present to them in person. I will also scan past threads to make certain I have included everyone who has expressed thoughts and prayers for this fine, young family.

Lisa63

5. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Thank you so much for this tremendous outpouring of love for our dear Hucc.

With tonight's change of events (see ShipMaven's note, "Hucc rushed to hospital") I am putting the completion of the card on hold until I see Koolaid and Oliver. So, please continue to respond and I will see to it that your names get onto the card, which I will then present to them in person. I will also scan past threads to make certain I have included everyone who has expressed thoughts and prayers for this fine, young family.

Lisa63

6. Bruce

Bruce Guest

I am with Suer on this....nothing to say...

7. debowah

debowah Guest

Prayers for peace and understanding for all.

8. suer182

suer182 Guest

Olga very well said !!!!!!!

9. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Thanks for all you and Shipmaven have done Lisa. We truly are a Family here and we really appreciate all the updates on our dear friend Hucc.

10. Hooked

Hooked Guest

I have tears in my eyes. Of course hugs to everyone.

11. Kathy

Kathy Guest

Please include the prayers from George and I - NW Ohio

Kathy

12. debowah

debowah Guest

What a beautiful posting, Olga. Very eloquent and heartfelt. Thanks for expressing what so many of us feel.

13. seamom

seamom Guest

I truly find this very difficult to believe. As much as I never thought I would make friends on the internet, I didn't think I'd lose a dear one in this way either. Losing Hucc brings a dimension to the flat screen of the computer that will be new to deal with...how to say goodbye to a friend I've never met in person.

Much love to Koolaid and Oliver who are loved through our friendship with Hucc. I'm very sad tonight if we lose, but happy that I'd shared in knowing him.

14. herb

herb Guest

Prayers on the way for Hucc, Koolaid and Oliver.

Herb and JoAnn

15. seamom

seamom Guest

To Hucc and Koolaid and Oliver......a lovely family who has been blessed and loved on the worldwide web. You'll live forever in our hearts, Hucc.

16. Olga

Olga Guest

"how to say goodbye to a friend I've never met in person."

Seamom, you've said it all in a short phrase. Thank you. This forum has been amazing in connecting people way beyond cruising.

17. Corky

Corky Guest

Hucc, and his family and friends, are in our thoughts this evening and we wish them all the best.

18. Re: Another Hucc update

To Hucc and Family,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Colleen & Meghan (DD and DGD to Judi and Mal)

19. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

I'm so sad for everyone involved. Prayers are being said.

20. Karry

Karry Guest

:cry May serenity and peace be with them.