• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I am home

bostongal

audrey - I hope today finds you on the mend and you were able to get food that you can eat.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy complete recovery.

Meg

maw

Wordsmith
I was really shocked when I saw the postsd yesterday-glad to know you are home and healing for our cruise. congratulations to duaghter.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Audrey - I'm glad you're home, but so very sorry you're experiencing such pain. I pray the doctor can help you tomorrow.

If I may ask, has any action been taken against the dog that attacked you? I'm sure your neighbor must be devastated.

Last edited:

nieciez

Community Sponsor
Oh my goodness Audrey, I missed all of this with being pretty much off line since Christmas eve. Take care my friend and I wish you a speedy recovery.

audrey

Re: I am home from doctor

everything went well at doctors office they are taking the stitches out on Thur the inside of my mouth is still very blowed up still maybe when stitches are out I will fell better I am just very sore in my mouth took a pain pill helped yesterday not yet today. Going to lay down for a while.

audrey

the stitches came out on thur and each day the pain gets less and less am hope it is less planning to go to vegas next fri

BarbaraK

((((((((((((Audrey))))))))))))))
Hope you are healing well and feeling better. Sorry for the late response but I have been home to the UK for a couple of weeks and haven't been on line until today.