Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

I believe in the power of prayer; and need LOTS of them

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Hucc, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Hucc

Hucc Guest

could you please add me to your prayer lists?

I got some bad news yesterday about what is causing the seizures. I have an agressive, but treatable, form of brain cancer. :( It's going to be a fight, but one I can handle with the strength and support of family, friends, and God.

Thank you, all.

2. Bruce

Bruce Guest

Prayers will continue. He does answer prayer.

3. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

HUCC - you have been on this board long enough to know we are all here for you. The power of prayer and a great strong support helps greatly. You have a positive attitude and that helps 100%!

Please keep us posted and get more than one or two doctors opinions. I know from Nathan there is always someone who knows a little bit more than the last person we talked to.

Take care!

4. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Hucc, Prayers and Postive thoughs are on the way. {{Hucc K, and O}}

5. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Hucc you know you are going to be on my prayers list along with K and Oliver until you beat this! God Bless and don't be a stranger when times are scary we are here for you.

6. cycofan

cycofan Guest

You and your family will be in my prayers daily! Please keep us posted, and remember we are here for you - even from a long ways away.

7. snowball

snowball Guest

I know that I don't post here very often, but I read the boards every day and have been keeping up with your recent struggles. I am sorry to hear that you received bad news yesterday, but at least now you know what has been causing your seizures and can now focus on working hard to fight and destroy it. You will be in my prayers.

8. sage

sage Guest

You and my family have been added to my prayer list. We are always here for you.

9. The power of prayer, the support of family and friends, and a positive attitude all work together. You are in my thoughts and prayers Hucc.

10. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

I will add you and your family to my prayers. Please take care.

11. Charles

Charles Guest

I am really sorry to hear that Hucc.

Prayers and lots of good thoughts coming to you.

Charles

12. Mgram

Mgram Guest

Hucc .... sending you, Koolaid and Oliver all of the heartfelt support that I can muster. I KNOW you are going to fight this with everything you've got...and you have a TON of @ddicts right with you.

13. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Will add you to the list. Good Luck !!

14. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Prayers & Good Thoughts are on the way to yoy & your family from MN.

15. reggae

reggae Guest

Dear Hucc, keeping you in my prayers.

16. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Hucc you know all of us @ddicts are behind you 100%...you are at the top of my prayer list. I know you have the strength to fight this. We've all seen the power of prayer and we pray for a full recovery for you.

17. tango55

tango55 Guest

Lots of prayers and good thoughts from this part of the country!

Terry

18. Jim

Jim Guest

OK, now you know what the fight is all about! Now, we will all kick in with prayers, thoughts and ask for God's help.
    You, remember there are a ton of folks out there praying for your full recovery. Stay mentally strong, and go get em guy, you will win this fight.

19. Fasteddie

Fasteddie Guest

Hucc, you and your family will be in my thoughts and daily prayers.
    Stay strong and fight this

20. suer182

suer182 Guest

You know how supportive this board can be.