I believe in the power of prayer; and need LOTS of them

B

BarbaraK

(((((((((((((((((((((Hucc, Koolaid and Oliver ))))))))))))))
Hucc positve thoughts and Reiki Healing coming your way.

D

dezertcruzer

Oh, Hucc! My prayers go out to you and your family. I will be praying for you and the doctors who are treating you. All my best to you and yours.

O

Olga

Oh, Hucc. I must say I got teary when I read your post. It is definitely a scary time for all of you.

As others have said before me, the power of prayer and the affections of a large support group along with your wonderful attitude will get you through this. We all want a full recovery for you and that will also be a recovery for your family. You are a great person and deserve nothing but the best of health care for this "thing."

(((((to all of you)))))

S

Suez

Hucc, I just finished reading first your diagnoises...then the numerous well wishes and prayer support that has begun on your behalf. My heart is heavy for you as you face the now identified "enemy". At the same time as I read all the post of support I felt uplifted in the face of it all. I pray each post and each prayer lifted up in your behalf gives you a little more courage, a little more strength to fight the fight and see only success in your future!!! God bless you and yours.

Suez

S

seamom

Okay.......now they are going to fix it. I have all my faith in your spirit, your family's and friends'support and love, that you will get through this. I've heard of great recoveries and I'm wishing a speedy one for you. Standing by always for the good news, Hucc. Come here or write whenever you need a pickmeup or whatever you need.

D

DebR

The good news is that now you know what you're fighting. Prayers and good thoughts are with you.

DebR

C

Cricket

You may not realize this but God has already blessed you Hucc! He has allowed you to live at a time when there are answers to treating you and even finding out your diagnosis. There is nothing like God, your family and friends to help you get through this. LEAN on them, my friend. I have seen you on this board for a long time, met you in person, seeing you grow into a young man with determination. Look at what you accomplished with Oliver!! You went through some hard times with your jobs, BUT your determination got you to where you want to be...keep up that determination Hucc! We love you, stand behind you and I pray for you Hucc that not only you can be treated for this, but that you are CURED! Hucc, my dear, sweet youngest daughter was CURED of a medical problem she had through prayer and a true miracle! You are God's child and HE listens.

L

Lisa63

=hug

Judging from the 90 posts above this one, you are not in this fight alone. The power of prayer is amazing, and with prayers coming from around the globe, you WILL get through this.

We add our thoughts and prayers to the ever-growing list.

J

John

Hi Hucc, Now you know what is attacking your body. As its been said, the storm is in your face, you can fight it. We're all here to support you as best we can. So be sure to keep your chin up and laugh alittle too much. Continued prayers coming your way. God Bless You, KoolAid and Oliver.

John & April

S

ShipMaven

Hucc,

I Said A Prayer For You Today
by Frank J. Zamboni

I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word!

I didn't ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn't mind).