Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

I believe in the power of prayer; and need LOTS of them

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Hucc, Nov 1, 2006.

1. JAT

JAT Guest

Hucc, I am mostly a lurker on @ddicts, but I want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers. I pray for PEACE, strength, encouragement, and support.

John

2. frito

frito Guest

When people pray for someone, I like to refer to it as having lots of little prayers in your " prayer bank ." Sounds like you have quite an account already and I would like to add mine too.

3. Cruisinpat

Cruisinpat Guest

I also believe in the power of prayer and have witnessed more than one miracle in my life. You will be in my prayers for as long as needed. You have many, many people who care about you and want to see a complete recovery. Keep positive thoughts and listen to the doctors - your friends and family will be doing our part by sending out the prayers and keeping the positive thoughts.
    God Bless.

4. dwrist

dwrist Guest

Prayer does work. When my DH was dx 7 years ago, the doctors said 3 years tops, he is still here and still on first line treatment. We know the power of prayer to the Almighty God with DH's results.
    Hucc, you have our prayers. May He grant you many, many more years.

5. Jim

Jim Guest

HUCC, my sister had "an aggressive brain tumor" (cancerous). She beat it and survived a whole bunch of years. Judy used to tell use to tell us it was amazing the inner strength we all possess if we are willing to put our lives in God's Hands.

6. Wuollebear

Wuollebear Guest

I'm so sorry to hear of your bad news but I also think prayer and possitive thinking has more power than most realize. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

7. good thoughts and prayers are definitely going your way Hucc... you can beat this..... Ellie

8. islandJim

islandJim Guest

Hucc, you can beat this. You're in our thoughts.

Jim

9. purescottish

purescottish Guest

Fingers crossed, and best wishes coming your way
    wendy
    x

10. RosieRosie

RosieRosie Guest

Hucc, I pray that you may be restored to good health. Hold on to positive thoughts.

11. lyndabaker

lyndabaker Guest

Prayers and thoughts are being sent your way. You have a lot of people in your corner.

12. Tero

Tero Guest

Hucc, I'm, praying for You !

13. Nessie

Nessie Guest

wow. Good thing you went for that additional MRI and that they found it. What jumped out at me from your post is that it is treatable. Go get it! You have all the support, prayers and friends here that you need to get through this and I have no doubt that you will. God Bless you Hucc.

14. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Guest

Hi Hucc, I am too a big believer in prayer. Wonderful things happen every day to people in need, we just don't hear about it. I'll keep you in my prayers.

15. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Dear Hucc, It is amazing how many times, friend you don't even know will begin a chain of prayers for one of their "cruise" friends. Our Thoughts and Prayers are coming from Hamilton, Ohio. Please keep us informed with each step you take.... God will be at your side....

16. ROSS

ROSS Guest

This one is for you HUCC!!! May HIS healing power be with you...ALWAYS!!!

GOD BLESS,

ROSS

17. Froggie620

Froggie620 Guest

My friends and I call ourselves The Prayer Warriors and I will be E-mailing them so they can put you on their prayer list. Hang in there - before you know it, you will be cruising again. God Bless you with Angel Wings Speed for a full and speedy recovery.

18. rdlouhy

rdlouhy Guest

I will ask St.Jude to look after you.

19. Jorge

Jorge Guest

Lots of Prayers and good wishes being sent your way, please get better soon, we miss you and appreciate your being a part of our community.

20. lizzitish

lizzitish Guest

Im a relative newbie here, dont post alot, just read and take it all in-have missed your "informative cruise info".....Hucc, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and I truly believe in the power of prayer,and from all Ive read, the prayer circle is encompassing the globe....please take care, keep thinking positive thoughts...and know that all will work out in the end. Please tell your wife and son that there's a whole bunch of friends looking out for you all....