I believe in the power of prayer; and need LOTS of them

T

tomc

Hucc... My prayers are also with you and I will put you on the prayer list at my church (depending on my work schedule, I attend one of three churches, so you will be on three lists!) and hope that God's healing hand will be with you.

-Tom

J

JacquieP

Hucc, I have added you to every prayer list I'm on, and believe me, they have worked wonders. The other most important thing you can do is BELIEVE that you can beat this. It will be difficult at times, but it's possible. I see it happen every day.

R

reggae

Dear Hucc, off to church this morning, and I'll be lighting a candle and special prayers for you.

God bless...

H

Hooked

I not really a praying man Hucc. But I have been pulling out all of the stops lately bud.. I'll be saying some for you... You gotta keep a positive attitude and be a fighter!!! We're all fighting for you here...

J

JimandJerry

We will pray for you to get well and for you and your family to find the strenght get though it.

Jim and Jerry

S

Shah

You and your family are in my prayers. Jesus is more than able to pull you through this. He did it for me. He is more than able to do it for you also.

O

Olga

Thinking about you often, Hucc. What a team we have here...and you are now our top player. Go! Go! Go!

N

Nanni-B.

Hi Hucc

Oh Hucc...We are thinking of you and your family, wishing you guys all the best now...you bet you will be in our prayers....you will come out on top of this! Hugs to all of you....Annie

E

elliottsmama

I have not been here in months...so so sorry to hear of your news. You have been a favorite of mine...hang in there....Elliott is 16 today....and you know what he has been through. Lots of love and prayers from our family!