• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I could use a prayer or two.

R

Ruchela

I have not been around much, have not been feeling too well, seems I had a mild stroke -- the doctor says it should clear up in a couple of months, I am able to walk, but not too well -- I have to go for physical therapy.

Boy, we never know what life has in store for us. .

B

bostongal

=hug Ruchela! I am so sorry to hear about your stroke!

Hope your PT goes well and you are back to your old self soon!

Meg

P

popcorn

Sorry to hear that you have had a stroke. This board will be a big help in your recovery in lending a hand in friendship. Good luck!

Liz

S

ShipMaven

Ruchela - I can only echo Meg's words. I am so sorry to learn that you suffered a stroke, even a mild one.

Best wishes for a full recovery, and good luck with PT.

{{{Hugs}}}

J

Jill B

Ruchela, I am so sorry to read this. I am praying you have a speedy recovery. Take care =hug

C

Cruise cutie

=hug and prayers .. from me too Lamb.. we are always here for you..May PT be a fabulous gift of strength and fortitude...keep us updated!!..:daisy..Joanne

C

Corky

I wondered where you were and I am sorry you've had a stroke. Glad to see that you are up back and typing again, especially here on C@'s. That in itself is good PT therapy, so come often and stay late. :) Take care!! =hug

H

H2O babe

My hope for you is that today will be a better day than yesterday. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

K.

M

maw

So sorry to hear you have been under the weather do hpe the PT helps to get up up and moving again soon. Just wishing afor real good prgress for you.