Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

If Carnival could change 1 thing ...

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by jester95008, Jun 22, 2004.

1. DanielR2004

DanielR2004 Guest

I agree with gymbrat33! Teachers and school employees should definately get a discount! It's not like they can take a week paid vacation whenever they want! This thread wanted people's OPINIONS... not what people feel is the only way to look at a topic. Let's have an open mind, people!

-Daniel

2. Nanni-B.

Nanni-B. Guest

Sodey, I LOVED your post!

The one thing I wish Carnival would do is give more perks to their frequent flyers! My travel agent left a note in my cabin for a gift picture from the photo shop. I loved this idea! How about a little on board ship credit? I think that would be a wonderful perk :grin

3. gymbrat33

gymbrat33 Guest

Thank you, Daniel!

4. Baystate

Baystate Guest

I like the idea of a romantic dancing lounge which is dimly lit, darkly wood-paneled, and has half-mooned leather booths.

5. Los Abuelos

Los Abuelos Guest

What Sodey said sounds pretty good and the slow dancing too.

I'm not to sure about the benefits of all the alcohol changes though. The only positive I see is that they aren't driving after they leave the bar, but I'm not sure I want to pay higher prices if liability insurance goes up for them as a result of trip-and-falls etc by cruising drunks [ and don't go there I do like a mixed drink occassionally ].

6. coffeecups

coffeecups Guest

nj,

if you don't want to tip, then when on board, go to the pursor's desk and have it taken away. They will do it.

coffeecups

7. beccabt

beccabt Guest

what job gets to take "a week off whenever they want"? I want that job haha Along those lines how about discounts for restaurant employees?Especially the ones who work on Christmas so families can eat a nice meal without all the work.!
    While we are in fantasy land.........how about big huge showers with awesome water pressure?I can dream can't I?
    How about all of your dirty clothes washed folded and re-packed for you and they slip a $20 bill into your luggage? This is fun!!

8. Don

Don Guest

Less announcements! More non-commercial information about the sights and cultures of the ports.

9. Tika

Tika Guest

AJ,
    I'm with you about another dance floor and a Quiet, Romantic cocktail lounge with a pianist for "couples" and people wanting some special time before and after dinner. The Crystal Harmony has the most romantic venue called the Avenue Salon with a bar, Hors d'oeuvres and a pianist for pre dinner cocktails and that special relaxing & unwinding from the days adventures etc. Am I dreaming?........................... If Carnival would do this??????????????????..........................The one and only thing we missed on our recent Miracle cruise.

10. cruizintexas

cruizintexas Guest

They could make sure that everyone takes "happy pills" so that we don't have to deal with the jerks that can't have a good time!
    I love the Happy Hour suggestion!

Looking forward to my fun time in..........