Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

if i booked w/ a TA and i have after sail concerns who do i call?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by kellym1214, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. kellym1214

    kellym1214 Guest

    the TA i booked with or Royal Carr. directly, there concerns i had w/ service/sanitation, and boat problems.....
  2. John

    John Guest

    Hi, You should have been able to express these concerns onboard with your comment card and passenger survey form. They ask everyone to fill this out at the end of your cruise and they are gone over closely. A step further would be to call or conact the company directly in my opinion.
  3. Gayle V

    Gayle V Guest

    Hi Kelly, If I were you, I would also tell my TA about any problems that occurred. She may have some recourse for you or at least some good advice. Also she may appreciate just knowing about the situation since she will probably still be directing her clients to that cruise line. I know that I would want to know if I were encouraging someone to sail on ship that had a history of problems.
  4. kellym1214

    kellym1214 Guest

    thanks for the advise i emailed my TA and then i also emailed RCCL directly well see what happens...

Share This Page