Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

If you look here, then you have to post!

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by John, Sep 8, 2007.

1. jetblue

jetblue Guest

Good point, John, us lonely crew members on the poop deck do not have access to page views!

2. misty

misty Guest

Hi I read the post so I guess I have to post lol.....

3. mailew

mailew Guest

John..... You remind me of the kid that tied a string to a dollar bill and yanked it away when you went to pick it up!!!!

4. mailew

mailew Guest

Okay, so I checked my post.

5. First time on these boards and I had to peek in this topic. I think I'll enjoy my time here, thanks!

6. callietoo

callietoo Guest

anybody in here know anything about a8 class cabins on main deck of legend???? seeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,i posted!

7. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

8. Brian J

Brian J Guest

Hi Everyone!!!!

9. caodhan

caodhan Guest

Hi, I just joined. Love cruising! I hope to get lots of information from Cruise Addicts.

10. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Ahoy Mateys...lots of new "faces" along with the regulars. I've been away from the board for a while so it's nice to see so many new @ddicts

11. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Ok CaPt. I'm a Posting. Still has no idea what the heck your Putting caP P's in your first Post.

12. 12Cats

12Cats Guest

Haven't posted in many weeks - so I guess this is a good a place as any to rejoin the conversation.

Don't have anything booked right now - wish I did - but am currently looking at my first Carnival Cruise (thus why I looked in the first place).

12Cats

13. jabelfox

jabelfox Guest

Hi! Cruising on Carnival Conquest 4-6-08. Anyone else?

14. CynCyn

CynCyn Guest

OK. Got me to stop lurking!! Thanks everyone for the great advice! I also find this forum more accomidating of newbies than another....

15. duskbat

duskbat Guest

:) i am sTaRvEd!!

16. ok I posted now...

17. islandtimer

islandtimer Guest

dropping by to say hello and happy sailing!!

18. Jagator88

Jagator88 Guest

Perfect place to check my countdown clock!

19. Jagator88

Jagator88 Guest

Works perfectly..Yeah!!!

20. stutts

stutts Guest