Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

I'm getting a complex!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Darlene, May 2, 2001.

1. Darlene

Darlene Guest

Hey, what happened to everything that I posted yesterday??? Everyone elses seem to still be there. I responded to "gas prices", "home port" and "number of cruises". Now I don't exisist! I know that all my postings went through because I was sharing some of the postings on those topics with my family last night. I'm going to get a complex. Doesn't anybody love me? (sniff, sniff) :(

2. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Darlene - it seems some things from late yesterday afternoon and evening were lost, but don't worry - we still love you! We just tend to lose each other once in a while! :)

3. TinaLee

TinaLee Guest

I think some of those posts were re-started this morning because they were lost yesterday. Don't worry - it's not just you. Bear with us and John will work it all out!

TinaLee

4. o2cruise

o2cruise Guest

Darlene...hey I had that same complex tonight when I got on...everything I posted to yesterday was gone but everybody elses was there...talk about feeling "left out!" I even ended up emailing John to ask if I did something to the board...was I the jinx? LOL don't feel alone...we're in the same boat!

5. Olga

Olga Guest

Me, too! My posts are not there, either. Whassup?

6. Donna

Donna Guest

Okay - selective posting! ha ha Just kidding. I am not surprised at anything our home base is doing lately.

Just remember - we all love you and want your post. Just keep trying.

Have a good day!
    dsw