Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

In my best Boston Accent How R ya?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BostonsJ, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Welcome back to both of you, now where's Edith?

2. Einstein

Einstein Guest

OK now I did not awaken Red for the arrival of Our Flamingo and Bunny but the arrival of a Cold Weather Windy City friend requires a whisper in one of her ears. Good to see U again Ali. :wave

3. Rick & Jenny

Rick & Jenny Guest

Hello Judy and 2Tall. :wave:wave So happy to hear from you again. I miss you guys very much and look forward to reading your posts here more often. Take care.
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Judy & Mike}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Jenny

4. 2TallMike

2TallMike Guest

That combo of a Windy City drawwwwwl and a Beantown misplaced "R's" scares me.............................:grin

5. Ali

Ali Guest

Hey where is your "leggy gif?" Just doesn't look the same in your signature without it. Come on, Mingo Dude...get that gif inserted in there.

And E, thanks for the welcome back.

6. This is just wonderful! 2Tall, Boston's and Ali? Seems it's been a while for Rick & Jenny too? Good to have you all back, please stay awhile? Laurey
    :CAN

7. 2TallMike

2TallMike Guest

OH MS ALLISAN, I pray to thee o' goddess of the gifs.................................:grin
    I am not worthy................................................:lol

8. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I'm OVERJOYED to see you, Judy, as well as 2Tall and Ali posting again!

BIG HUGS to you all. Of course, you're doing it just as I'm getting ready to leave, with no time to yak on the board or in email. :( But, hey, the important thing is to see your names again.

Love ya all !

Post Edited (02-23-03 22:32)

9. bOB

bOB Guest

Getting close to being like old times.......................

10. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Welcome back Ms. Carla (Ali) and Rick and Jenny. Miss you guys tons. Ali make him book a cruise before you help him.

SM you have a great great great voyage. Thanks everyone. Mari, I am glad it works for you it is my saving grace some days and that little guy has stolen a piece of my heart.

11. Bibb

Bibb Guest

Welcome back J, A & 2.

Bibb

12. Don't tell me prayers aren't answered............Yippie,,, :) :) :)

See Bob, everyone is coming home. Well almost! Guess I'll just keep those ole prayers going.

13. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Judy,

Remember, Ali is going to become a "Zonie". How about you and 2Tall as well?? :grin :grin

14. CruzNut

CruzNut Guest

I-R-OK..............Now that another one of our happy wanderers has returned.......
    Next!

15. Ali

Ali Guest

Ok Mingo Dude..just post something and make sure the add signature to this post is checked. The "bird" should be there. LOL

16. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Good Things come in Threes Dr. Stern. :thumb Tomorrow is another day however so perhaps another string of three. :)

17. surfergirl

surfergirl Guest

Ali, Jenny, Judy, Mike and Rick,
    No lectures from this old girl in N VA, but sure am happy to see all of you swallowed real big and returned. Just a friendly reminder, it takes a big person to forgive and forget.
    Judy,
    Forget the half way stuff and go for the whole ball game, girl. Make the decision and never look back. You already know my sob story about leaving Cleveland and how I thought my world had ended. It was not a great feeling as we left behind all of our friends and Dean's family and I am the last person to accept change. Yes, there were days when I was so homesick and lonely as they were all back in Cleveland having a ball and I was alone-it was winter time and not easy to meet people. However, we met wonderful people in Lancaster and are still close friends to this day. The first trip back to Cleveland was not the same. The old adage "Things are never the same" was so true. If I survived, you can too. Go for it!!!!!
    Remember after Easter is the 4th then Labor Day and on and on. Never a break in the retail world.
    Ali,
    I just know you are counting the days to get out of the cold. Can't blame you as this winter is about to put me over the edge. Don't hang yourself getting the house ready to sell as the new owners will just undo everything you spent time and dollars to complete.
    Jenny and Rick,
    Waiting for pictures in the gallery of that baby of yours. Welcome back.
    Mike,
    What's to say????? Have missed you.

18. 2TallMike

2TallMike Guest

I bow before your gifness.....................................:grin

19. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Mingo Dude - it looks like your bird is stepping in something deep?? :grin

20. Ali

Ali Guest

Shipmaven!!!! You little devil..I thought you were supposed to be packing? He's stepping in something alright..we just haven't figured out what it is.