In my best Boston Accent How R ya?

L

L8inAZ

What a great way to end the weekend. Hey Monday is going to be GREAT.. Missed all of you guys..... :) :jump :wave .... Stephanie

S

ShipMaven

:grin to both Ali and 2Tall.

Yes...I'm supposed to be packing. Would someone please keep Pucci busy? :cry

Bye............... (for awhile tonight) I'm just so happy to see certain friends back here!!!!!

G

glo-ree-bee

Judy and I guess you were referring to 2Tall when you talked about Mike???

Well anyway---I am so glad to see you posting again.

Don't let this be your one and only post. Remember there are some of us who truly miss you and all of the ones who are missing from the message board.

grb

B

BostonsJ

Glo-ree-bee God yes I am talking about 2Tall. Oh my I have my hands full with him Lordy more than one Mike???? I got hives!!!!

T

Tread

What I have missed today! OMG! Welcome "HOME" to you my friends. Gif Queen, you have been missed! Mingo dude, Boston Bunny, oh my! Judy, if you move to Denver, it will make it easier for me to pick on you when I visit my brother, . . . . .er ah . . . . I mean the tall goofy looking guy. :grin Yes Judy, I DO miss 2Tall's jokes. Hugs to you, glad to see you all! :]

E

Einstein

Well now if he is yer Brother I certainly know fer sure now that U were blessed with the wrong Noodle My Friend. :grin

M

MARIPOSA

I'm smiling here. I loved posting with you guys over at Elliott's place, and now to be able to 'play with you here as well', needless to say, this is great. I'm still working on my own priorities in my mixed up life , but friends are way up on top of the list.

Mari :cheers To life

E

Einstein

Ali I shall defer my answer to Judi expertise in that arena. :grin

Post Edited (02-24-03 00:21)

E

Edith

OMG the pink long legged gif is back and flying low, I think it just flew over my humble abode here in Pa. Gee it does pay to sit on the bench and find out what i can by reading the posts. So Judy, you did not tell me that the cows took a beating, and my poor mice geeeeeeee. I guess we need to wrap you up in bubble wrap just to protect the stock,that is on the shelves.
As for a mutual distance, the lingo will never change, trust me, we never lose the Boston twang, or so I am told here in Pa. that I talk funny. I come back with gee I thought it was you folks that talked funny.

So noh go shuvel the caah outta the yaad.
Hugs and take care of your self.
Edith