Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

In my best Boston Accent How R ya?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BostonsJ, Feb 23, 2003.

1. 2TallMike

2TallMike Guest

Always Mary Ann, always................................:grin

2. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

What a great way to end the weekend. Hey Monday is going to be GREAT.. Missed all of you guys..... :) :jump :wave .... Stephanie

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

:grin to both Ali and 2Tall.

Yes...I'm supposed to be packing. Would someone please keep Pucci busy? :cry

Bye............... (for awhile tonight) I'm just so happy to see certain friends back here!!!!!

4. glo-ree-bee

glo-ree-bee Guest

Judy and I guess you were referring to 2Tall when you talked about Mike???

Well anyway---I am so glad to see you posting again.

Don't let this be your one and only post. Remember there are some of us who truly miss you and all of the ones who are missing from the message board.

grb

5. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Glo-ree-bee God yes I am talking about 2Tall. Oh my I have my hands full with him Lordy more than one Mike???? I got hives!!!!

6. 2TallMike

2TallMike Guest

I know you tell me I'm a pain,..........but I didn't know I gave you a rash too!!! :grin

7. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Friends.

8. maw

maw Guest

Good to see the little stick figure in the hat again too. Welcome back Ali.

9. Tread

Tread Guest

What I have missed today! OMG! Welcome "HOME" to you my friends. Gif Queen, you have been missed! Mingo dude, Boston Bunny, oh my! Judy, if you move to Denver, it will make it easier for me to pick on you when I visit my brother, . . . . .er ah . . . . I mean the tall goofy looking guy. :grin Yes Judy, I DO miss 2Tall's jokes. Hugs to you, glad to see you all! :]

10. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Well now if he is yer Brother I certainly know fer sure now that U were blessed with the wrong Noodle My Friend. :grin

11. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

Welcome back all! We've missed you!

12. gambler

gambler Guest

Welcome back Judi and Ali too !!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Tread

Tread Guest

Noodle envy Mr Einstein? :grin

14. 2TallMike

2TallMike Guest

And Tread got the short noodle........................................:grin

15. Ali

Ali Guest

How would you know that? Did you peek?

16. Einstein

Einstein Guest

U Bet My friend. :grin

17. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

I'm smiling here. I loved posting with you guys over at Elliott's place, and now to be able to 'play with you here as well', needless to say, this is great. I'm still working on my own priorities in my mixed up life , but friends are way up on top of the list.

Mari :cheers To life

18. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

OMG :grin :grin

19. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Ali I shall defer my answer to Judi expertise in that arena. :grin

Post Edited (02-24-03 00:21)

20. Edith

Edith Guest

OMG the pink long legged gif is back and flying low, I think it just flew over my humble abode here in Pa. Gee it does pay to sit on the bench and find out what i can by reading the posts. So Judy, you did not tell me that the cows took a beating, and my poor mice geeeeeeee. I guess we need to wrap you up in bubble wrap just to protect the stock,that is on the shelves.
    As for a mutual distance, the lingo will never change, trust me, we never lose the Boston twang, or so I am told here in Pa. that I talk funny. I come back with gee I thought it was you folks that talked funny.

So noh go shuvel the caah outta the yaad.
    Hugs and take care of your self.
    Edith