• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Interview the person below you <B>(Board Game)</B>

C

cajun

Re: Interview the person below you (Board Game)

Marguritaville and rafting-Jamaica, Chanabba-Cozumel, Feed the stingrays -Grand Cayman

What was the best meal you ever had on Carnival Conquest?

T

TropDaddy

After living and working in Las Vegas for 25 years I thought I saw all the good "SHOWS"
well come to find out 2 weeks ago while sailing on the CARNIVAL GLORY, I saw 2 production shows that put some of the Vegas shows to shame.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CARNIVAL......................................................

THAT'S WHY I LIKE TO CRUISE

Post Edited (07-28-04 21:56)

R

rugratstoney

The Best meal I ever had onboard was on the Glory last year, It was a turkey Penne dish which the name escapes me at the moment, but boy was it good. Service was awsome during the entire cruise. The ice cream which is always available was as always a great way to end an evening.
Jumbo shrimp was up there too well cooked and nice large shrimp that just were outstanding.

At dinner, do you prefer seating with just your own party, or do you enjoy dining with other passengers you do not know at your table?

J

jbest

We love to have others passengers at our table. Some of our best cruising friends are people we first met at a cruise ship dining table!

What's your favorite cruise ship activity after dinner?

K

Ken_2001

Taking in a good nap! :grin

If at all possible, do you think the Titanic should be raised to preserve this wonderful piece of history forever?

M

MoJo2Rusty

Well, they have already disturbed it's resting place and they have removed artifact so I guess it really wouldn't matter now. If it hadn't been disturbed I'd say no, let her and those that went down with her, rest in peace.

What is your favorite time of year to cruise?

J

jbest

When it's oh so cold back home. We love flying away from cold weather and ending up in the Caribbean for a perfect 82 degree weather day after day! But, we try to cruise twice each year in the winter and fall for great, great prices!

Who's the funniest comedian you've seen on a cruise ship?

K

Kim1319

I'm bad with names so I don't remember his name. Plus I rarely go to the comedy shows. I went last year on the Carnival Triumph 7-day western Caribbean, March 29th, and went to one show which was okay. So its hard for me to answer that question. Sorry.

Where are you from? and what Port do you usually leave from?? Also, how many times have you left from that port? (Ps. Hope its okay that I asked a couple questions all in one:]. It all ties in together,,, really it doesB)) LOL

Post Edited (07-31-04 18:46)

M

Mbandy

From Las Vegas...My girlfriend Susan is from North Carolina. We usually leave from Florida but planning on going from San Juan this fall. As you can see from my list of ships, sailed several times from Los Angeles and several times from Miami with others scattered in.

When booking a cruise, do you look for the cheapest possible or would you rather pay a little more for the best experience?

M

MandyBear

When booking a cruise, do you look for the cheapest possible or would you rather pay a little more for the best experience?

HI!! When booking a cruise, we go for the best experience. Our first cruise included a "magical upgrade fairy" experience placing us on the 8th deck in a balcony room. It was such an amazing experience, my husband and I cannot imagine cruising in any other category room. Because of this we plan only to cruise every two years, so we can afford what we want. :)

NEXT QUESTION: What is your absolute favorite part of a cruise (food? preparations? excursions? etc.?) and why??

B

Belizemama

What is your absolute favorite part of a cruise (food? preparations? excursions? etc.?) and why??

My favorite part is just being on the ship itself. The total relaxation you can achieve. Since you really have no where else you can go (or have to go do), it makes it easier to totally relax. Also, I really enjoy meeting new and interesting people from all over. We have met people from all over the U.S and from all of our ports. Very interesting to talk to them.

Next: For those of you who have taken cruises of longer than 7 days, is it a wonderful experience or does it get old after a while?
My dream is a cruise of at least 14 days.

Post Edited (08-01-04 08:45)

I

ibeemom

I would love to sail on a 14 day cruise. The seven day ones are never enough. One day I would like to cross the Atlantic. You can never get enough days in my opinion.

Marty

How far in advance do you book your next cruise?

J

jbest

We try to book the next cruise before we leave for the next, because then we always have something to look forward to. Actually, I learned this from the nice people on the Community Board here. They had so many cruises under their belts, and they definitely knew the prescription to the post-cruise blues -- to have another cruise booked. So, even now, while I'm preparing for our October cruise, I'm researching our 1st quarter cruise, with the goal of booking it before leaving for our Destiny cruise in October.

Name all the ships you've sailed on, then tell which was your favorite and why!

Happy cruising!

K

Kim1319

07/30/95 - Fantasy
12/19/97 - Ecstasy
07/26/99 - Imagination
04/01/00 - Grandeur of the Seas
04/01/01 - Carnival Victory
03/29/03 - Carnival Triumph

Do I have to have a favorite? *Cry* LOL all of them are my favorites for different reasons. But okay if I have to pick THEE most favorite all together. Well how about I choose 2? please LOL. I Say the Victory, because that was a cruise with 2 other family's in my Extended family (Aunts and Uncles and Cousins), and that cruise was great and is still one of the best Memories knowing I was able to spend the last fun, exciting, memorable moment, and last vacation my Aunt ever had. She went on that cruise knowing that when she got back home she would be having surgery, which for her and our family knew would be a very critical surgery. Not because of the type of surgery she was having but, because of the way her lungs would handle recovery. Her lungs were weak to begin with, because she had cystic fybrosis. She was 38. And had a rare case of it therefore, fortunately, she was able to live longer then most cases. Although she was in the hospital about every other month of her life. If not for the surgery she would probably still be here today. She died because her lungs were too weak and were just falling apart inside her because of the stitches and staples. They were not holding. She didn't die from her cystic fybrosis. Her and I had a great time relaxing out on the Lido Deck eating ice cream and drinking Strawberry Daiquri's LOL. That was one of the best cruises I've ever had. The other favorite, was the Triumph. My cousin and I had an AWESOME time. Met people on the ship on day 2 (our first day at sea) and we hung out with them the rest of the cruise. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back and do it all again! But I don't know if a 4 day cruise is long enough! LOL Oh well we'll make it a great time anyway.

My question :

Have you ever been in a bad storm? Tropical storm or Hurricane? And what ship were you on??

Post Edited (08-03-04 10:39)