Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Is it time for another roll call?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by PEB, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Callie

Callie Guest

<HTML>Checking in from northeast Nebraska-the Husker state! Noni</HTML>

2. TraceyB

TraceyB Guest

<HTML>Goodmorning all. Checking in from Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Still looking for our next cruise (thinking Princess). Hope you all have a great day.</HTML>

3. Keli

Keli Guest

<HTML>Good Morning everyone from Owasso, Oklahoma!</HTML>

4. angelpugs

angelpugs Guest

<HTML>Hi All!

I'm finally back after almost a month of keeping TOO busy!!

I'm Jaime, from Shepherdstown, West Virginia, part of the Metro DC area!!

Next Cruise.....sooooofar away....the Golden, Sept. 14, 2002!

Take Care!
    Jaime</HTML>

5. Kathy

Kathy Guest

<HTML>Hi! I'm Kathy S from the banks of the Ohio River in Weirton, WV - 5 minutes from Pennsylvania and 4 minutes from Ohio.</HTML>

6. Beth & John

Beth & John Guest

<HTML>Hello....Beth & John here from east coastal Florida....Home of Port Canaveral & lots of cruiseships!</HTML>

7. cinnamon

cinnamon Guest

<HTML>Hello everyone, I'm Corinne from Surrey, England (about thirty miles southwest of London).
    Looking forward to the three night mini-cruise on Norwegian Sun in 8 days time!
    Then Summit on 18th March 2002</HTML>

8. Nancy

Nancy Guest

<HTML>Good morning all.
    Nancy and John from Fruita CO. About 260 miles west of Denver and about 17miles from Utah border.
    Sea Princess Oct 6th, 2001 (7 day Mexican Riviera)
    Ocean Princess April 19,2002 (15 day Panama Canal)</HTML>

9. Mary E.

Mary E. Guest

<HTML>From Boca Raton, Florida--midway between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Next Cruise, Christmas on the NCL Star,Hawaii, then Christmas 2002 on the Sun Princess, Australia/New Zealand</HTML>

10. BarbG

BarbG Guest

<HTML>
    Good Morning all. Checking in from Appleton, WI. about 30 miles south of Green Bay. Go Pack Go!!</HTML>

11. Nath

Nath Guest

<HTML>Hi from Montreal, PQ/Canada HOT!

Nathalie ;-0</HTML>

12. sunset

sunset Guest

<HTML>Hi there, checking in from Newcastle, Ontario. (About an hour east of Toronto).</HTML>

13. Jenny

Jenny Guest

<HTML>Hello All! Jenny here from Seattle. It's great to see the diversity on this board! Have a great day!

(16 days for us until the Century!)</HTML>

14. Charlene

Charlene Guest

<HTML>Hi JustJohn & Wife from Denver
    Charlene here and Husband also from Denver you can't bet
    Colo!!!!!!!!!!</HTML>

15. KathyN

KathyN Guest

<HTML>Hello from Kathy and George in Windsor in Western Massachusetts. Hopelessly addicted and mutually enabling!</HTML>

16. helen

helen Guest

<HTML>I am Helen in Dallas, still reliving my wonderful cruise this past June on the Golden and trying to decide where my next one will be to. Helen

HOT!</HTML>

17. mailman055

mailman055 Guest

<HTML>Michael and Heather from Colorado Springs, Colorado............go Air Force !!!!

Seven Seas Mariner Dec 2nd</HTML>

18. Marion Paris

Marion Paris Guest

<HTML>Greetings from Western New York......Williamsville. It's about 1/2 hour from Niagara Falls, a suburb of Buffalo. Looking forward to our next cruise on Celebrity Summit sailing November 23....any shipmates out there? Happy Sailing!</HTML>

19. Pilgrim Pete

Pilgrim Pete Guest

<HTML>Hi to you all from Tamworth England, 15 miles north east of Birmingham. December 2002 & Echantment will soon be here.</HTML>

20. Bonnie

Bonnie Guest

<HTML>Bonnie checking in from good old smoke free Pittsburgh, Pa! Go Stillers n'at.</HTML>