Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

***Is The Pizza Free???***

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by glamatomic, Apr 2, 2004.

1. glamatomic

glamatomic Guest

Hi!

Sorry I know this is a stupid question, but all Carnival Ships have a 24 hour Pizza bar right? Ummm is the Pizza free? Or is it an extra charge? I was reading some reviews and they were saying things along the lines of "You can get a family sized Pizza for only $7"

For some reason I was under the impression beforehand that it was free? Or is that just the food in the Dining Rooms?

Any info would be highly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!!

[​IMG]

2. megamind

megamind Guest

5 months ago they were still free on the Glory. They are very good, with a wide range of choices. Enjoy and pig-out!!!

Megamind

3. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

ohhhhhhhhh yeah baby its free!! LOL and like megamind said.... PIG OUT!!!!!! Its great pizza. Take advantage of the free pizza, free ice cream, and free LEMONADE!!! Pizza and lemonade baby!! Every day we got back on the ship from one of the islands for lunch and I'd hit the pizza stand(twice) then the grill, and then the ice cream machine! I'm a petite girl, and nobody knew where all the food went that I ate. And, my family kinda made a joke out of the free ice cream,,, and pizza and lemonade of course. When we were on the ship someone would say something like "I'm gonna go get some ice cream I'll be right back" then another person would say "why are you doing that" or "why would you do that" and they say "well, because I can" But we're a dork family so....
    Anyway enjoy the pizza! After one bite you'll be addicted!! And enjoy your cruise!

4. SandyBeach

SandyBeach Guest

It's Free and freshly made...not frozen!!

5. Dan40

Dan40 Guest

They also make fresh Ceasar Salad at the pizza stand.
    Dan

6. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

Yuuuuuuuuuummmm! Do not miss the pizza! It's so gooooood. I probably ate the equavlent of several pizzas when I was on the Triumph. DB went to the grill for a burger and I went for pizza.

7. web341

web341 Guest

Free PIZZA on Carnival...it's the BEST. Cruised on Royal Caribbean in February, and their pizza was the absolute WORST!!!!!

8. ozzy

ozzy Guest

Along with the pizza and ceasar salad, they make fresh garlic bread right there as well.

9. Very, very, very good..........................
    [​IMG]
    .....and very, very, very FREE!

10. jeffleanne

jeffleanne Guest

Free, Yes. But am I the only one who has ever had a GOOD pizza. It thought it was awful, Dry not much sauce, I guess I'm spoiled by a good Chicago Pizza. Ceasar salads tasted like fish....and we had to wait for ever when we went to order. Yes it's fresh made but I (and my Husband and two friends) thought the service was terribly slow..and it wasn't that great.... Sensation march 04

11. mike-suz

mike-suz Guest

There's not such thing as GOOD Chicago pizza!!!!!

Mike the ex New Yorker

Buckling seatbelts... here we goooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!

12. ozzy

ozzy Guest

Compared to Royal Caribbean pizza, Carnivals pizza is awsome. Compared to Chicago pizza, Carnivals pizza is awsome. Compared to NY pizza, nothing on this planet can compare to NY pizza. Period.

13. Krissta

Krissta Guest

mmm... pizza and ceaser salad.. :)

14. mike-suz

mike-suz Guest

That's what I'm talkin' about Ozzy !!!!!

15. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

Sadly I never had New York or Chicago pizza, but Carnival Pizza compared to Pizza hut,, is AWESOME! and I loooooooooooooove Pizza hut, :eek:) And I agree, Carnival pizza is better than Royal Caribbean pizza.

16. bklynfrat

bklynfrat Guest

free and great u could get hooked on they pizza

17. jeffleanne

jeffleanne Guest

Sorry guys I stand my ground. Maybe we had an off day, I cant believe so many think it was good...and If New York Pizza is better than Chicago Pizza, guess I'd better have one. I would definately not compare it to Pizza Hut...???? Oh well just giving another opinion.

18. To be honest, we're not that picky about food. It's only a small part of the cruise for us.
    (some people base the entire sucess of the cruise on the cuisine served up daily)
    The pizza is 'very' good partially because it is available 24/7 until the last day.

There was never a line longer than me and maybe one other person.

We spent hours sitting aft on the Lido deck at night playing cards, talking and munching pizza.

It looked good and it tasted good.

Wherever you live your pizza may be great..........but I'll take an average pizza on a cruise ship anyday!

19. jimlinalf

jimlinalf Guest

Never had a Chicago or other big time city pizza, I'm sure I would love them, Pizza is my favorite junk food, but the pizza on Miracle was terrific. That and the salad and ice cream. Never seemed to go hungry.

Jim

20. diverdiver

diverdiver Guest

I ate more pizza and Caesar salad on Carnival cruises than I should have. Loved it! BTW - it's not free. It's included in the price of your cruise. That 24-hour pizza bar - in my opinion - is one of the best things about Carnival!!