• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Island Princess Mini- Suite C727

B

bearanddollie

Is anyone familiar with this room? From the deck diagrams the balcony seems to offer views to the side and to the rear. Is this true?

B

bearanddollie

Einstein, we also thank you for the website with extremely detailed photos of Island/Coral Princess cabins. Is there a similar site with detailed photos of Grand Class ships?

D

drewt

The link was a great way to determine if your balcony is covered. We never thought of it during the planning stages and after viewing the link we confirmed that our balconies on the Coral (D417 and D415) are either partially or fully exposed. I like sun so I guess its ok but the ladies like their privacy. Next time we will look into this a little further. It was disapointing to find this out after the travel agent told us it was a covered balcony. Either way, I'm sure we will enjoy the sun in a couple of weeks.

J

Johnmik1

We had this mini for 15 nights to Hawaii.You will have a nice view but no privacy.People can look down from the observation deck on Baja and the rear deck on Caribe.