Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Island Princess Mini- Suite C727

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by bearanddollie, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Is anyone familiar with this room? From the deck diagrams the balcony seems to offer views to the side and to the rear. Is this true?

2. Einstein

Einstein Guest

As its the last cabin on the starboard U will definitely have both a side and aft view from the balcony. Enjoy!!! :thumb

Here is a photo that will show the Aft Corner balconies.

[​IMG]

And here is a Link to the gent that was so kind to pots the photos and ALL the data about the Island /Coral Princess ships. :thumb

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

3. Thank you very much, Einstein, for this very complete reply with photo.

4. Einstein, we also thank you for the website with extremely detailed photos of Island/Coral Princess cabins. Is there a similar site with detailed photos of Grand Class ships?

5. Einstein

Einstein Guest

6. retrembl

retrembl Guest

7. drewt

drewt Guest

The link was a great way to determine if your balcony is covered. We never thought of it during the planning stages and after viewing the link we confirmed that our balconies on the Coral (D417 and D415) are either partially or fully exposed. I like sun so I guess its ok but the ladies like their privacy. Next time we will look into this a little further. It was disapointing to find this out after the travel agent told us it was a covered balcony. Either way, I'm sure we will enjoy the sun in a couple of weeks.

8. Johnmik1

Johnmik1 Guest

We had this mini for 15 nights to Hawaii.You will have a nice view but no privacy.People can look down from the observation deck on Baja and the rear deck on Caribe.